Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Wayne Rooney

Default Wayne Rooney

Excellent player, big loss to the England team and all that...but why oh why do they have to go on about it every single day??

"Rooney Scan Date Moved Forward!" So what? It's really going to be pushing it for him to have any part so why not just accept that and get on with preparing the rest of the team??

Not that I'll be supporting England or anything......

there just getting warmed up for when they win the world cup,then they will be at full volume

New Flash!!

Rooney has ingrowing toenail - will sit on the subs bench!

(sorry - couldn't resist it)
    "Step sideways, pause and study those around you. You will learn a great deal."

Quote Originally Posted by Saveman
    Excellent player, big loss to the England team and all that...but why oh why do they have to go on about it every single day??

"Rooney Scan Date Moved Forward!" So what? It's really going to be pushing it for him to have any part so why not just accept that and get on with preparing the rest of the team??

Not that I'll be supporting England or anything......
    They're getting their excuses ready for when the get beat!
    Nil Satis Nisi Optimum.

Quote Originally Posted by Ricco
    New Flash!!

Rooney has ingrowing toenail - will sit on the subs bench!

(sorry - couldn't resist it)
    um, broken right foot...
    "People may say what they wish, but we are actually under no compulsion to listen." LJ, and I do so wholeheartedly agree!

Quote Originally Posted by ŠAmethyst
    um, broken right foot...
    Sorry, Amethyst. I was taking it one step further into the ridiculous. I know he has broken his 4th metatarsal.

Who doesn't know which bone hes broken?
    Nil Satis Nisi Optimum.

If I hear one more piece about Shrek Mooney I will throw something at the TV.

Are we so short of good players all the hopes of England rest on whether he gets his foot repaired?

Glad I don't follow the game.......

Quote Originally Posted by MadPict
    If I hear one more piece about Shrek Mooney I will throw something at the TV.

Are we so short of good players all the hopes of England rest on whether he gets his foot repaired?

Glad I don't follow the game.......
    MadPict - I love your phrase 'Shrek Mooney' wonderful!

We do have some good players - watch out for Theo Walcott if he gets a play. Very fast and skilled in placing the ball where its most needed.

im enjoying it all, it will just make them even more desparate, there going to make a fool of themselves anyway!

I heard a news reporter say that Rooney should be fit for the quarter finals. If that's not another indication of the England media's contemptous arrogance, I don't know what is. I will be wearing my Sweden and Trinidad & Tobago jerseys when the time is ready. A first round knockout sounds sweet.

How many people here are actually going to be supporting england during the world cup? I for one definately am without a doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by The Pepsi Challenge
    I heard a news reporter say that Rooney should be fit for the quarter finals. If that's not another indication of the England media's contemptous arrogance, I don't know what is. I will be wearing my Sweden and Trinidad & Tobago jerseys when the time is ready. A first round knockout sounds sweet.
    T&T shirt with Andrews on the back LOL, or the Scotland surname. Swedish top with Svennson on it NO? Okay thats pushing it, Larsson, fair enough.

Good to see Madpict back, where ye been man?

Im not supporting any1 bar spain, once they go out Ill try to enjoy the games I do see

thought wayne rooney was the england team..........
    Live life to the full, you only get one chance so make it count
    dont be to happy coz someone sure to shoot you down

You're right about Scotland. Re: Sweden: Jonson (Mattias).

Default rooney foot's looking better

Quote Originally Posted by Mr & Mrs Billy Boy
    Excellent!!

Whos the donkey? emille heskey?

Default secret footage of wayne's recovery

If Wayne Rooney doesn't play at all in the world cup and WHEN England don't win it, the excuse will be Wayne Rooney's metatarsal. If Rooney does play when England DON'T win the world cup the excuse will be Wayne Rooney's metatarsal.

Although I am English myself I really hate all the hype about England and Rooney.
    I am just hoping and praying England do not win the world cup. Couldn't do with another forty years of gloating.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast