Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Happy Birthday to Lucky!

Talking Happy Birthday to Lucky!

It's my boys birthday today! Well not actually his birthday, he was a stray and we don't his birthday, but it was 6 years ago today that we adopted him!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Z7T6cmc7mU

New toy

Catnip pillow

Salmon for dinner!
    ~Sarah~
    Owner of 2 greyhounds, 1 Lurcher puppy, 2 cats, 3 rabbits, 3 guinea pig's and a hamster!

Default Lucky

Lucky landed on her 4 paws there in your home and she uses her brother the greyhound as her personal basket as we can see in the other pics.
    Our stray started of named Lucky but now shes JoJo she had her birthday on my sons birthday on wednesday as the vet estimated she was 10 months when she just ran in by mistake whilst playing in the garden with dolly and hunter our 2 others who were then 8 months old. She has never grown since well she is fatter but still tiny. I wonder how many Lucky strays there are?

Quote Originally Posted by dollycat View Post
    Lucky landed on her 4 paws there in your home and she uses her brother the greyhound as her personal basket as we can see in the other pics.
    Our stray started of named Lucky but now shes JoJo she had her birthday on my sons birthday on wednesday as the vet estimated she was 10 months when she just ran in by mistake whilst playing in the garden with dolly and hunter our 2 others who were then 8 months old. She has never grown since well she is fatter but still tiny. I wonder how many Lucky strays there are?
    Yep, thats how he got his name your girl is lucky too!
    ~Sarah~
    Owner of 2 greyhounds, 1 Lurcher puppy, 2 cats, 3 rabbits, 3 guinea pig's and a hamster!

Default birthdays

Sarah, you have the same birthday as me how weird is that

" HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUCKY " Hope you have had a lovely day.
    Live the dream, don't dream the life

Happy Birthday to you
    Happy Birthday to you
    Happy Birthday dear Lucky
    Happy Birthday to you!

I would say have a lovely day but you have that every day and so live up to your name.

Just watched the video and it made me giggle.

Lucky was certainly enjoying his catnip high. Love his happy leg!lol

Where did you get the feather toy as it looks good.