Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Missing Cat

Default Missing Cat

My sisters cat, Lucky, has gone missing from her home for over a week now. He is all black with lovely amber eyes and has gone from the macrae st area in Wick. He is a very petted cat and will go to anyone for a cuddle. He doesnt know the area very well as was kept as an indoor cat but she was just introducing him to the outdoors and their gate was left open so he got out. could everyone please look in sheds/garages etc in the area as he may have been shut in somewhere.

Will try to get a photo on later hopefully.

So many cats are going missing just now, hope they are all found and get back to their homes safely

Thanks

Sorry to hear about Lucky. Hope he turns up very soon.

Default lost cat

Hi i could do the same as i offered sage i am in wick also most days if this would be any help I could put an advert in the window of my van.

Hi there, I live in Macrae Street so will keep an eye out for him, just wondering if he's a young lad and if he is all black or any distinctive markings?

I hope that Lucky is found saftley as soon as possible.
    Live the dream, don't dream the life

Default lucky

Majic - thanks for the offer, i am hoping to get some pics onto computer tomorrow so will see what photos there are off him.

Rambo - thatd be great if you can look out for him, he is quite young, about 1 year old and is all black.

my sister got him from someone in murchison st i think it was so he may have wandered his way back to there although he wasnt an outdoor cat there either.

please keep your eyes open everyone

Yeah no worries lass, just that there was another cat peeking into my half open sitting room window this afternoon, unfortunately didn't fit your description but I'll keep an eye out for the little gent.

Default Lucky

Hopefully there is a photo of Lucky attached to this!!!

Default Lucky

Lucky is now home!! A lady had been feeding him since monday and reported it to cats protection. Dont know where he was previous to that but has a cut on his nose so maybe got into a fight with another cat and laid low for a few days. He is still as petted as ever and is being very vocal about being back home!!!!!

Thanks to everyone for keeping an eye our for him and to Cats protection for helping us find him.
    Last edited by dawncw; 24-Apr-10 at 19:52.

congratulations on his safe return