Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: old rubber mask factory

Default old rubber mask factory

A friend and i were talking about fun types of jobs and i remembered the old rubber mask factory that used to be in castletown and thought it would of been fun making the masks and things like hairy rubber hands & feet, but they couldnt remember it.
    just wondered if anyone else could remember it?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr & Mrs Billy Boy
    A friend and i were talking about fun types of jobs and i remembered the old rubber mask factory that used to be in castletown and thought it would of been fun making the masks and things like hairy rubber hands & feet, but they couldnt remember it.
    just wondered if anyone else could remember it?
    I would imagine you are right about the job being a good laugh. How long ago was the factory there? I do remember my brothers having the hairy hands and feet but it seems a long time ago.
    Don't wrestle with pigs, you just get all dirty and the pig enjoys it.

Quote Originally Posted by connieb19
    I would imagine you are right about the job being a good laugh. How long ago was the factory there? I do remember my brothers having the hairy hands and feet but it seems a long time ago.
    i reckon it must be over 20 years since it was there could be wrong i do know i was just a teenager

was it not at were norfrost was before it was built one of my mates used to work there years ago

Are you sure it's still not there. I passed through Castletown a couple of weeks ago and I definately saw some funny faces..
    Don't wrestle with pigs, you just get all dirty and the pig enjoys it.

Quote Originally Posted by connieb19
    Are you sure it's still not there. I passed through Castletown a couple of weeks ago and I definately saw some funny faces..
    I went through it on Saturday night & I can confirm the above

Astra Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Stone Roses
    I went through it on Saturday night & I can confirm the above
    You must of been looking at your reflection lol