Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: ipod

Default ipod

I'm looking for an ipod to buy. Can anyone recommend one to me, i have been looking on the net and in argos i just don't know what one to get.

i wouldnt go with an ipod i have heard so much bad press about it.
    i have a zen creative micro 5mb includes a removable battery (not a feature of the ipod) and cost £149. comes in lots of diffrent colours too

Quote Originally Posted by Fluff
    i wouldnt go with an ipod i have heard so much bad press about it.
    i have a zen creative micro 5mb includes a removable battery (not a feature of the ipod) and cost £149. comes in lots of diffrent colours too
    I have pm'd you fluff.

have replied

HI there i would have a look on Ebay thats where i got my ipod and i got a great deal. Its worth a look

hi ive got a 2gig ipod nano greatest mp3 player ther is had mine for a bout a year and works fine but i reccommend buying a case for it

If you act quickly Argos has a 20gb Creative Zen Sleek Photo for £109.00 that's absolutely brilliant. Better than an Ipod cuz you don't have to Mac all your files, and you just can't beat the price!