Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Org get together

Quote Originally Posted by squidge
    i d love to come too but i cant promise - let me know the date though id like to put faces to names
    likewise, squidgers... would be great to see you again, shame it's been a while, but the city has more places to lunch in now lol
    "People may say what they wish, but we are actually under no compulsion to listen." LJ, and I do so wholeheartedly agree!

i would like to come too. Can you see yourselves in this picture??

Aye, Im the 1 with no hair

krieve Guest

There is 7 with no hair

So do you have a date and what is the form? Is there like a masonic sign or some item of clothing or are orgers instantly recogniseable by their repetitive strain injuries and knackered vision.

LOL ,no theres no recognisable signs of an Orger, but if ye see a demented taxi driver this weekend ye`ll know who i am . Not next weekend or any other after that as Im quiting.

As it stands the poll is in favour of the last friday in June, So hopefully we`ll have a no bad turnout & sorry to those who cant make it, If its a success we may have another 1 later on in the year, If Im not barred off here

Quote Originally Posted by Stone Roses
    LOL ,no theres no recognisable signs of an Orger, but if ye see a demented taxi driver this weekend ye`ll know who i am. Not next weekend or any other after that as Im quiting.

As it stands the poll is in favour of the last friday in June, So hopefully we`ll have a no bad turnout & sorry to those who cant make it, If its a success we may have another 1 later on in the year, If Im not barred off here
    lol i just hope you aint the taxi driver that gave me the fingers yesterday all being well i might actually be able to remember about this and make it out in time
    www.tugmistress.co.uk

It definately wasnt me as I had the day off might have been one of my esteemed colleagues.

I was hoping it was going to be saturday 1st.
    Hope you all have a great night out i won't make it on the friday.

Astra Guest

Stone Roses are you putting on free taxi service for the country folk .

No sorry Im not with the taxi firm then, & staff dont get discounts with my firm. So Im afraid theyll have that disadvantage, but then they would have this on a normal Saturday night.
    This is why i wouldnt live in the country, it costs ye money when ye want come into town for a pint.
    What part of the county are ye from Astra?

Astra Guest

No sorry Im not with the taxi firm then, & staff dont get discounts with my firm. So Im afraid theyll have that disadvantage, but then they would have this on a normal Saturday night.
    This is why i wouldnt live in the country, it costs ye money when ye want come into town for a pint.
    What part of the county are ye from Astra?
    Were it say on my location good old wick born and bread
    Last edited by Astra; 01-Jun-06 at 23:07.

Quote Originally Posted by Astra
    Were it say on my location good old wick born and breed
    Yer breed??

okay thats sarcastic, its not like the average Wicker to give a monkeys about our country cousins

in a house wi lights, but it is a light house

Quote Originally Posted by Errogie
    So do you have a date and what is the form? Is there like a masonic sign or some item of clothing or are orgers instantly recogniseable by their repetitive strain injuries and knackered vision.
    I shall be donning a recognisable hat of fedora style but not of felt..........................yeah OK I'll be the guy in the hat.......................losing my hair................................& my ol' man offers me a matchbox to keep it in

yousa
    Cya bye

Has your fedora got the black band around it?

stone roses & chobbers jnr meet up in spoons for a sit down
    Last edited by willowbankbear; 01-Jun-06 at 23:10.

Astra Guest

Yer breed??

okay thats sarcastic, its not like the average Wicker to give a monkeys about our country cousins
    that proves it

I am one of your country cousins and it would have been nice to get a cheap taxi home. How are orgers supposed to recognise one another as all I know is the names on the screen, I don't think I know any of you personally.

Head for the wee bald guy ,the tall balding guy & the guy with a fedora on, then yeve cracked it. If yer from Reiss ,Foxy, I ken who ye are mate

I'm from Bower but originally Halkirk and I don't know many people from the Wick area.
    Last edited by Foxy; 01-Jun-06 at 23:26.

Well when it gets nearer the time pm me & Ill give ye more clues Im going away for 2weeks from the 12th so I may not be able to have computer access?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast