Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Org get together

Default Org get together

Who all fancies a get together then? Its gona be in Wick, Wetherspoons as its central, if yer barred we`ll shift to meet ye after a couple of drinks in spoons. Names to be pmd to me or just sign yer name on a post. How about it? Ye all know its gona be a bit different so get a move on.

Quote Originally Posted by Stone Roses
    Who all fancies a get together then? Its gona be in Wick, Wetherspoons as its central, if yer barred we`ll shift to meet ye after a couple of drinks in spoons. Names to be pmd to me or just sign yer name on a post. How about it? Ye all know its gona be a bit different so get a move on.
    Who's supplying the boxing gloves and gum shields? Seconds out, Round 1

krieve Guest

What date are you planning ?

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by scorrie
    Who's supplying the boxing gloves and gum shields? Seconds out, Round 1
    I'm no barred from spoons, but if we all turn up with boxing gloves and gum shields i'm sure we will be shown the door.
    We could move onto the mountain dew, i'm sure nobody in there will notice.

Would love to be there, but Week is too far for a night out for me, have a great time, I believe the last one went down well, no blood or bruises afterwards allegedly
    The Auld Reekie branch of the Orgers has had a few get togethers, with mainly "meet the tourists nights", and all I have attended have been a success, but next time we have one down here, we must remember to feed DrSzin
    Once the original Grumpy Owld Man but alas no more

Id say a Friday night at the end of June, before the kids go on holiday, I cant get a saturday night off till august Every1 is welcome but with any luck some wont come ,lol. Pity DrSzin & Golach cant come up tosquare up with Gleber2 in the flesh.

I had too many Stella`s last night & it sounded a good idea, Is anybody genuinely interested? Angela5, ye`ll get boxing in the Yard or the Camps but no the mountain as theres hardly anyone goes there nowadays.

Any Ideas ,then just post it & Im sure we`ll decide on something

I've already met up with Golach and we parted unscarred. Jaws, Wickerinca, Gleeber and myself managed to remain peaceful and friendly also.
    A dangerous business you are proposing though.In principle I am for it.
    In the image of God? You must be joking!

I was a bit wary too but I've met a a few orgers now and it always has been a good laugh. Good on you Stoneroses for trying to organise something..
    Don't wrestle with pigs, you just get all dirty and the pig enjoys it.

in a house wi lights, but it is a light house

if I've not got a gig I'd love to come

yes aye..........

Good luck with the orger getogether but in my experience, 99% of those who say they are going just simply fail to turn up on the night.
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
    Courage to change the things I can,
    And wisdom to know the difference.

Over the pond, but not quite over the hill yet

I'd love to be there too! It's a peety I dinna hae ma ain private jet, though! So it's nae in the cards, I'm afraid ....

Ill get on the turntables and spin some hardcore techno abuse for the org techno posse sending each an everyone of you into a pschotic frenzy

Quote Originally Posted by codex
    Ill get on the turntables and spin some hardcore techno abuse for the org techno posse sending each an everyone of you into a pschotic frenzy
    Ok, now I'm definately going..lol

i d love to come too but i cant promise - let me know the date though id like to put faces to names

Wetherspoons 23rd or 24th june or 30th june, what does every1 think? Im gona go out then feel free to join me. Im sure it could be a night to remember. I dont get oot much so I;ll enjoy it Im sure,Hope my org `family` will be there.

Smile org get together

could you make it the Bluebell, North Walsham, sometime in July
    Keep it country

in a house wi lights, but it is a light house

Wetherspoons 23rd or 24th june or 30th june, what does every1 think? Im gona go out then feel free to join me. Im sure it could be a night to remember. I dont get oot much so I;ll enjoy it Im sure,Hope my org `family` will be there.
    The 30th, the 30th, the 30th, the 30th, the 30th

did you get that???????????????

OK then make it the 23rd or 24th

30th would be preferable tho.

Okay then chobbers, We`ll have a poll, dina ken how to do it though? Can any1 help? Rheggers is a poll expert,

Okay then chobbers, We`ll have a poll, dina ken how to do it though? Can any1 help? Rheggers is a poll expert,
    Stone Roses, you should be able to start a poll, seeing as you're a trusted member..

go into testing ground thread,fran asked how to start one 2 week's ago

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast