Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Spartcacus: Blood and Sand

Default Spartcacus: Blood and Sand

Watching this on Starz channel in the USA.As far as I'm aware of, Bravo will be showing this series in the summer. This series is brilliant and needs to be watched. Beware, this is for adults only.

Ye I know, I spelt Spartacus wrong.
    Last edited by teddybear1873; 13-Apr-10 at 03:30.

Thumbs up

The first episode I found awfull though and not a good reflection of the series on a whole.

After you get the first one out the way the rest are all top notch! Really good TV series.

Loved "The Pit" episode!!

Just Outside The Gateway To Hell 3rd House On The Left

Best program on tv at the moment shame this week's one is the last in the series though

That and the poor bloke got cancer so filming of the second series has been delayed
    Give a child a hammer and the whole world becomes a nail

I saw something about that, cant remember what on but my gosh golly My eyes nearly burned lol.

But im actually intreaged to see it, i like the blood splattering everywhere. Not interested in what the men are
    I SWORE ON ONE THREAD!
    GET OVER IT!!!!!

Wink

I'm Spartacus!!

Just watched the whole series (in 3 days) in Hi-def via the web. Superb, but I need more now!