Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: High School Reunion 2004 - Information Only

Anonymous Guest

Colin how could I forget my year one class, like I said before it was strange being mixed in with all you lot from out of the zoo

Anonymous Guest

Jacqueline it hes always been a weel kent fact that ye hev 'idiotic tendencies' ye didna need any help fae the Superior North Schoolers till help ye along at route.

love Madam Butterfly xx

Anonymous Guest

Jacqueline:

I have to agree with ye on your last posting.

IT DID TAKE YE THREE YEARS TO GET USED TO TRUANCY.

By that time ye became e professional.

So it's little wonder Colin wis wondering if ye knew who wis in the class when ye were never there.

"POWER TO THE NORTHERS"

Anonymous Guest

Congratulations to Mandy on getting e list together.

Mandy I am sincere in my comments, honest.

Anonymous Guest

I was a truant because I could no longer remain in the same class as the bunch of degenerates who migrated over to the best side of the town so that they could learn how to read and write

Anonymous Guest

Jacqueline for a minute I thought ye was going to mention Mandy's name.

Anonymous Guest

My friend Mandy was in another class trying to get a decent education (of which we were denied, being that there was so many dunces from the Wick side of the town) thus leaving us more intelligent people no choice but to go sit in the common room to wait for all you idiots to catch up

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: JACQUELINE on 14-Nov-2001 9:37pm ]</font>

Anonymous Guest

Jacqueline:

All of ye hed to muster in the common room cos that's what ye rats are COMMON.

Anonymous Guest

better being common than thick!

Anonymous Guest

Heh Jacquline get a grip, we hev run rings roond ye lot fae e start & continue til do so & id is clearly seen on these boords that half the lies ye tell arna true & the ither half ye canna believe.

Anonymous Guest

run rings around us lot!!!!! I DON'T THINK SO. you lot are like dogs chasing their own tails only twice as stupid

Anonymous Guest

Looks lek we dinna need til run rings roond ye, by yur last couple o disasterous postings yur oota control, go & hev a pint o Ouzo sounds lek ye need id!!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Colin Bruce on 15-Nov-2001 1:45pm ]</font>

mandyscudder Guest

Jacqueline, you're old buddy here, although a WEEK younger!!! I was thinking there for a minute that I may have to come to your rescue but, upon further reading, decided that you are DOING SO WELL ON YOUR OWN!!!!!! You've got the 'NUMSKULLS' biting - now THAT, I like to see!!!! We just sit back, being the cool, calm and collected CATS while those rotten little rascals of rats are running around in circles coming out with the same old GARBAGE!!!

HAIL THE 'ACADEMIERS' - WE'RE ONE OF A KIND AND THE BEST KIND AT THAT!!!!

Love Mandy

xxxxxxxxxx

mandyscudder Guest

OOPSIE!!!!! Just realised that I am doing some slagging on our INFORMATION ONLY REUNION SITE!!! Tut tut, I'll deal with myself later!!

NOW LISTEN UP!!! I've decided to get back on the band wagon here and tell yous off once again!!! Especially that 'PUSSY' geezer who has a thing about not wanting a WOMAN to have authority!!!!! Go and get yourself a dish of milk and choke on a fur ball will you!!!

Seriously!! Really!! Please try and leave this site for INFORMATION to do with the REUNION as, by the time we've finished with this site, ie when the reunion draws near, there will be too much 'stuff' to go through before we're able to read DATES, VENUES, COSTS ETC!! Okay, I'll stop being so bossy here COL and say "PRETTY PLEASE"!!! Okay?

Let's try and use our GOSSIP COLUMN to go at the slaggings!!

Thanking YOU ALL!!!

Love Mandy

xxxxxxxxxx

Anonymous Guest

Mandy:

No comments to make on my poosting for the 14/11/01 9.08pm.

I was being very sincere.

Anonymous Guest

Alan what do you want..... a chocolate medal? For god's sake get up from slithering your belly all over the floor

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: JACQUELINE on 15-Nov-2001 9:38pm ]</font>

Anonymous Guest

Jacqueline:

I thought Mandy made it quiet clear, this is for Reunion information only.

Come on Mandy hev e word we yer mate.

Anonymous Guest

so why are you still putting posts on here?

Anonymous Guest

Mandy:

When div ye hev tae look into booking e place for e get together?

mandyscudder Guest

Dearest ALAN!!! I'm above all those 'SARKY' remarks!!!!!

Jacqueline!! Loved your comment about the CHOCOLATE MEDAL - gave me a fair old chuckle!!

Alan!!! Getting serious now are we?!!! The hotels don't possess diaries which are so far ahead, ie 2004 so we will wait probably until the year before and then make a booking.

Love Mandy

xxxxxxxxxx

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast