Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: High School Reunion 2004 - Information Only

Anonymous Guest

Jacqueline:

I never thought I would see the day I agreed with an Academy Schooler, but you are right.

Their is always so much happenning during that time, and the numbers that go about would make it difficult to have a really good night ourselves.

What about during the trades fortnight weekends?

Anonymous Guest

Butterfly:

What makes you think that I am playing the game we them?

I may just be playing mind games we their empty heeds.

Richie thinks It would take ages getting inside my skull but at least they will eventually find something.

Anyway B this is an information site only, and you have mangaged to drag me in to a slagging column.

We must be seen being more adult than them Butterfly!!

So we must keep this site only for info!!

mandyscudder Guest

'EXACTLY'!!!!! INFO ONLY!!!!!!!

Well it looks as though everyone is throwing in their tuppence worth which is good!!! Obviously it would be great to please everyone but 'OBVIOUSLY' that is not going to happen due to differences of opinion so we'll just have to see how things are going nearer the time, eg by then I'm sure we will have had many more ideas/suggestions to work things out from.

ONE THING IS FOR SURE THOUGH - IT WILL TAKE PLACE!!!!!!!! THAT'S FOR SURE!!!!!!!!

Love Mandy

xxxxxxxxxx

Anonymous Guest

My My what's the world coming too when Mandy agrees with me.

mandyscudder Guest

A MUCH 'HAPPIER' PLACE ALAN, THAT'S WHAT!!!!!

mandyscudder Guest

Hey there BUTTERFLY (oh look at that, I even used your correct name for ONCE!!) - I must be going soft in my YOUNG age!!

Just to let you know that I take 'MY THOUGHTS' back for thinking that you were a bit of a dummy POSTING ONE OF YOUR MESSAGES TWICE on one of these sites because that's exactly what just happened to me!! Now we all know that I am anything but a DUMMY right?!!!! RIGHT?!!!! The site must, at times, just have enough of us and play up as I honestly just submitted my last message the once!!!!!!

Love Mandy

xxxxxxxxxxx

Anonymous Guest

Mandy did you REALLY need to post an ESSAY for an explanation as to why you posted twice!!

Anonymous Guest

It has only happened to you two! I wonder why!!!!

Anonymous Guest

Jacqueline:

Maybe the system automatically sends two for Mandy because of the distance it comes.

Little wonder she has 107 postings.

Anonymous Guest

WATCH YOUR STEP BRONZEBOOTS!

I am on Mandys side when it comes to putting you north school snorts in their place!

Anonymous Guest

Ooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Goldenboots I thank you.

mandyscudder Guest

Good on you Jacqueline - never succumb to anyone belonging to that 'A W F U L' school!!! I find it hard to even mention T H E I R name at times!!!!!

Love Mandy

xxxxxxxxxxx

mandyscudder Guest

BUTTERFLY!!!

I like to make myself totally clear about things, TOTALLY CLEAR, hence the essays!!! You don't complain when they are full of GOSS I notice!!!! Who's turn is it anyway? I'm sure you're owing me!!!!

Email soon!!

Love Mandy

xxxxxxxxxx

Anonymous Guest

Mandy I reckon Butterfly has no time to email you as she is spending so much time in the caithness AA site getting help for her little problem!

mandyscudder Guest

NEWS BULLETIN!!!!

The High School has contacted me and said that our YEAR LIST is on its way to me so I will get it on this site as soon as possible. Really looking forward to seeing it as I've forgotten so many of the people that I went to school with. Yes COLIN/GOLDENBOOT/BUTTERFLY/JACQUELINE, I can hear you now "not surprising considering my lack of attendance!!" Come on now, the two years I did attend still gave me time to get to know most!!!

Love Mandy

xxxxxxxxxx

Anonymous Guest

Jacqueline - MEOW - how come you are always there with me! CAUSE YOU SUFFER FROM THE SAME 'LITTLE PROBLEM' TOO!!!!!!

Mandy, FANTASTIC re the school listings for our year. I suppose that is when the hunt will start for people who have moved on and not really kept in touch.

Have you had contact from Thomas MacKay or John MacKenzie yet as I am sure they are going to co-ordinate things from the North School end.

Madam Butterfly xx

Anonymous Guest

OUCH! that was rather harsh Butterfly

Anonymous Guest

Mandy:

I think It was more like 2 weeks.

But even 2 weeks would be enough for ye

mandyscudder Guest

Two weeks maybe in NAVIGATION CLASS Alan - you'd be right there!!!!!! Having to study all that LONGITUDE AND LATTITUDE along side such North School dummies was just too much for me to handle - I needed some intelligent company which I found with my 'SKIPEES'!!!! Boy talk, clothes talk, weekend barn dances were much more interesting topics than working out all that degree stuff on the maps!!!

Love Mandy

xxxxxxxxxx

Anonymous Guest

I THOUGH THIS WAS INFORMATION ONLY SITE?

far too much 'hot air' blawing around on this thread now!

Madam Butterfly

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast