Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: High School Reunion 2004 - Information Only

mandyscudder Guest

I do indeed but, you know me, the temptation is just too great at times!!!!

Love Mandy

xxxxxxxxxx

P.S. Alan, great idea re the QUESTION CD (you're in charge of that area now -RIGHT?!!!!!!) Well you did say you would help!!!!!!!!

Anonymous Guest

No probs Mandy.

It just so happens that I have a "Who wants to be a Millionaire" CD.

But does that mean I can't enter the quiz?

After all I have 3yrs to learn the answers.

mandyscudder Guest

I trust that you will NEVER look at that CD between now and the reunion Alan!!!!! Somehow though, coming from the North School stock, the word 'CHEATING' springs to mind automatically so you can either forfeit your chance of entry on to the North School Team or we will have to acquire some questions nearer the time!

Love Mandy

xxxxxxxxxx

Anonymous Guest

Mandy:

What ever you decide will be fine by me.

Just let me know nearer the time.

mandyscudder Guest

Now you've got me worried Alan!!! I mean you're just being too nice, it's hard not to believe that there aren't any ulterior motives behind it?!!!!!! Yet, who knows, this may well be the beginning of a REAL FRIENDSHIP!!!!!! LOL

Love Mandy

xxxxxxxxxx

Anonymous Guest

I am alway's nice to people who are nice to me.

Anonymous Guest

Alan, have you gone SOFT IN THE HEAD.

Mrs Scudderlugs says - QUOTE: "you coming from the North School stock the word CHEATING springs to mind automatically" (which of course I find HYSTERICAL since those YBAR's NEVER play straight and cheat at every given opportunity)

and Alan you retort back to Mrs Scudderlugs QUOTE: "I'm always nice to people who are nice to me" HELLO!!!!!!!!

Alan I just didn't EVER think for one minute that a Superior North Schooler would be 'REELED IN' like what Mrs Scudderlugs and Jacqueline have done to you. Be on your guard my dear boy because they are reeling you into a Vipers Nest and before we know it you will be wanting to play on the Yellow Bellied Academy Rats team at the quiz night!

Give yourself a WAKE UP CALL Alan or I will have to take you to get your head examined!

a very concerned Madam Butterfly xx

Anonymous Guest

Butterfly, there is not enough days in the year till examine Mr f,s heid properly. ye St Scruffians are all startin tae get wound up by the wit and superior influence of ud Academy Elite,

i rest my case

Anonymous Guest

Richard, I hev telt ye afore aboot blawing hot air all aroond e reunion threed and chust till refresh yer memory ma dear boy ye Yellow Bellied Academy Rats DINNA HAVE wit and superior influence UNLIKE us Superior North Schoolers who just OOZE not only wit and superior influence but also charm, style, kindness, toleration (well, we do tolerate you YBAR's)manners, taste, brains (cheesus I could go on here all night) etc, etc. I am sure you get the picture CRYSTAL CLEAR.

love Madam Butterfly xx

Anonymous Guest

och Blooterdfly ye really hiv lost yer grip on reality. Ah think at one braincell oh yers needs a rest cos its gein ye blurd vision.

All of the Academy academics have more poise, wit , charm,and sports medals than all oh ye lot.

As for at poor excuse oh a Kertie fit ye call a car a widdnae gie ye tuppence fur it. If somebody scratched it then they most likley thought it could do with a respray. Best tae trade it in noo Annie afore it falls till bits aroond ye.

Anonymous Guest

och Blooterdfly ye really hiv lost yer grip on reality. Ah think at one braincell oh yers needs a rest cos its gein ye blurd vision.

All of the Academy academics have more poise, wit , charm,and sports medals than all oh ye lot.

As for at poor excuse oh a Kertie fit ye call a car a widdnae gie ye tuppence fur it. If somebody scratched it then they most likley thought it could do with a respray. Best tae trade it in noo Annie afore it falls till bits aroond ye.

mandyscudder Guest

GUYS GUYS GUYS!! Don't mean to sound bossy here but "GO AWAY"!!!! This site is supposed to be for REUNION INFORMATION ONLY and although there have been little digs througout, the postings have all had something to with what we're planning for the night.

SO!!!!! RICHIE AND FLUTTERBY, get on to the GOSSIP THREAD and thrash it out PLEASE!!!!!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Your bossy friend but nice with it!!

Mandy

xxxxx

Anonymous Guest

Mandy, just a little thought about timing ... if the reunion was in the summer of 2005 most people would be 40 (some might even be hitting 41 !!). Gala weeks a popular week as many travel home for their summer hols ... I am away most of the time but usually try to make that week ..... Any thoughts ???

Anonymous Guest

Mrs Scudderlugs - all I can say to you is:

PRACTICE WHAT YOU PREACH! point taken

Madam Butterfly x

Anonymous Guest

Sooth, some of us will still be 39!!!!

But you do have a point about Gala week!

I agree, you have my vote!

Anonymous Guest

Aw Jings!!!! I've done it again!!!!!

I just noticed you said 2005!!!!!

Is 2004 not far enough away Sooth?

Anonymous Guest

Well, for what my opinion is worth I think we should stick to 2004 for the reunion. There is a big buzz about it and although not too many folk from our year have joined in the 'crack' on the reunion site yet they all now know about the '2004 reunion' so why not leave it at that.

Madam Butterfly

Anonymous Guest

Well, for what my opinion is worth I think we should stick to 2004 for the reunion. There is a big buzz about it and although not too many folk from our year have joined in the 'crack' on the reunion site yet they all now know about the '2004 reunion' so why not leave it at that.

Madam Butterfly

Anonymous Guest

woops don't know what happened there but my last message posted twice! gremlins on the system methinks!

Madam Butterfly x

Anonymous Guest

I dont reckon Gala week is a good time to have the reunion as there is so much happening in the town on that particular week.Depending on the numbers involved for this reunion(which could be quite a lot), a venue during gala week might be a problem as functions are usually held in quite a few of them.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast