Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: High School Reunion 2004 - Information Only

Anonymous Guest

Alan, we know that you lot are eager for this reunion,but don't you think that looking into booking a venue is, at the moment, way to early. Its a shame that you north school idiots can't arrange your own, cos judging by all the rubbish that has been forthcoming on these posts, it would no doubt be the worst orginised shindig in the history of reunions,my advice to you north school idiots is to book a single room in the mackays for your reunion as that would be big enough to hold the 4 or 5 people that would turn up!

Anonymous Guest

He Bosker ah hev choost been talkin til e Scudd & she tells me that yur Academy rat reunion wisna held in e Norseman efter all boot in e phone box at e Toon hall!!!

Anonymous Guest

AWWWWWWWWW Colin jealousy is a sad thing is it not?

Anonymous Guest

Are ye tellin me 'at ye hev an O grade in Jealousy as weel as e wan in Ignorance & Arrogance & a sweemin medal & certificate. Did ye get the cycling proficiency tooo? phew ye are wan well educated yellow bellied academy rat!!! probably the most qualified tooooooo!!

mandyscudder Guest

Now now Colin!!! What did we just discuss?!!! We wouldn't be bringing ANY of our conversation on to these boards!!!!!!!

Don't go making up lies now, ie phone box at e toon hall' or I'll be collating my thoughts of what we talking about earlier!!!

Love Mandy

xxxxxxxxxx

Anonymous Guest

Mrs. Scudder what exactly did you and Mr. Bruce discuss? I do hope you are not up to your usual tricks!

Anonymous Guest

Colin:

Add PARANOID to that list for oor Jacqueline.

Anonymous Guest

Oh Jacquline e things e Scudd telt me aboot ye fair made me blush, ye ken iss id took me twa days til digest id all & a full oor til relay id all til Madam B over lunch.

Anonymous Guest

Colin I am surprised the things you heard made you blush considering the things I know about you!

mandyscudder Guest

Now Colin!!! Being the NICE person that I am, I'm willing to give you one last chance to 'ZIP IT' and stop your stirring between myself and my 'bestest' friend OR I will have no option but to reveal CERTAIN THINGS that we spoke about on the phone!!!

Wasn't it YOU who mentioned that CERTAIN THINGS better not be posted on this site???? I THINK SO!!!!

I've already had a little chat with Jacqueline and we both know WHAT YOU CAN BE LIKE so, if I were you, I'd be steering clear from BOTH of us!!!

mandyscudder Guest

Okay EVERYONE, stand by as the first of many (hopefully) photos is about to be lodged on our site. It's of an ugly little boyagie who turned out to be an ugly big mannie!!!

I wonder who it is ?????????????????

He's coming to your computer screens REAL SOON!!!

Love Mandy

xxxxxxxxxx

Anonymous Guest

I have just been on the web site http://www.friendsreunited.co.uk where I have as part of my details said that there is a reunion being arrange and they should go to visit this web site, as you can't contact people (unless you pay a whopping 5 pounds- well I won't) who were in our year at school. So if some other people do the same then we could get more classmates getting involved. And make it the best reunion yet.

Anonymous Guest

On 2001-11-13 19:18, Alana Bell wrote:

Alan do you know her address? I would love to contact her.
    Hi Alana, how are you? its been a long time since we have spoken,Catherine told me to go on to this site and I'm glad that I did. I must get your e-mail address so we can catch up on the gossip.

Elaine

Anonymous Guest

Elaine it certainly has been a few years since we saw each other, I think we were 16.I just wished I had thought about asking about you a bit earlier, as I was in Wick in early November and we could of arranged to meet up.Hopefully we will be able to swap email addresses and catch up on lost years,and our good old school days!Speak to you soon.

Alana

Anonymous Guest

Alana, you can get my e-mail address from Catherine she has it, I'm sure she said that she had yours, if not I'll give you an address that you can contact me on without having to go on to org.

hear from you soon Elaine

Anonymous Guest

Elaine I will get your email address of Catherine.I sent her an email the other week so she should have mine.

Cheers Alana

Anonymous Guest

Default This reunion

Is this reunion actually happening ???????

mandyscudder Guest

Default THE REUNION 'IS' HAPPENING!!!

Hi Everyone, thought it was about time we got the ball rolling again as our reunion is less than 5 months away now!! As mentioned before, the Mackays Hotel has been booked for the venue and, just recently, Peter the DJ as the entertainment.

I'm currently organising tickets and will let you know shortly as to where they can be obtained from.

SOOOOOOOOO LOOKING FORWARD TO CATCHING UP WITH EVERYONE!

Love Mandy

mandyscudder Guest

Default Tickets Available From 5 July 2004

I have today posted the tickets for our reunion to Thomas Mackay who has kindly offered to sell them from his shop in Wick. Tickets are ten pounds and can be purchased from the following address as from Monday 5 July:-

Poltney Newsagency
    31 Dempster Street
    WICK

Should anyone wish to bring their partner, they are more than welcome!! More the merrier!! See you all soon!!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567