Hi there

As I mentioned in the SCHOOL REUNION 2004 thread, this one is being set up for information only re the 1977 High School Reunion. I am currently obtaining the pupil list for our year and will post it here when it's received. As our reunion is still some time away there isn't exactly a rush for a date and place yet but if anyone has any suggestions then please leave details here.

So far, apart from the Reunion 'Soiree' itself, we've had suggestions for the following:-

1. A rematch of both the netball and football!!! That in itself should be worth a get together?!!! So PLEASE leave your name HERE (position too!!) so it can be added to the teams! C'mon now, don't be shy - I'll start it off - MANDY MILLER (GOAL ATTACK), being for NETBALL of course!!!!

2. A 'QUIZ NIGHT' for those who are interested?

One of the main things to find out is whether or not people want to come on their own or with their partner? For our Pulteneytown Academy Reunion back in March of this year, about 99% stated that they would prefer to come without partners. This was mainly due to the fact that we hadn't seen each other for over 20 years and to have only one night to catch up with everyone, it was thought that 'partners' would be bored as we 'reunioners' went clean mad reminscing!!!

It might well be different though this time around so can we have some thoughts on this when you've got a minute. It's maybe best, considering the amount of people involved this time to just leave it open to the individual. It just means though that we would have to obtain numbers well in advance as there are not too many places around which could cater for a few hundred guests.

ROLL ON 2004!!!

Love Mandy

xxxxxxxxxx

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: mandyscudder on 16-Oct-2001 6:01am ]</font>