Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Quiz tonight - Sunday 28th May - 8.30pm

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Quiz tonight - Sunday 28th May - 8.30pm

Hi folks

I'm all ready with the questions for tonight's quiz. Hope you all come in & have some fun. Something for everyone on a variety of topics, including all the important ones such as food, drink and football! (OK - so I had to go look at today's paper to get the football question )

It's my first time as quizzy so please be gentle - I've been practising my copy & paste skills - so here's hoping See you all later

wilma Guest

I am sorry i would love to be able to make it, but i have got to work tonight ,but best of luck with the quiz hope it goes well for you.

Good luck moira.
    Not sure if i can make it tonight.

Wilma, sorry you've got to work tonight.

Angela - I've got a box of red wine here - just the thing to wash down all that paella & pancakes you ate at the Continental Market - pop in if you get a chance

Quote Originally Posted by Moira
    Wilma, sorry you've got to work tonight.

Angela - I've got a box of red wine here - just the thing to wash down all that paella & pancakes you ate at the Continental Market - pop in if you get a chance
    Who won the quiz? Connie was in charge of pouring the wine, and i was'nt allowed any. So i left in the huff.

Quote Originally Posted by angela5
    Who won the quiz? Connie was in charge of pouring the wine, and i was'nt allowed any. So i left in the huff.
    Angela, I didn't want to be responsibe for you if you had wine. Erli won. Well done moira, it was a fine quiz..
    Don't wrestle with pigs, you just get all dirty and the pig enjoys it.