Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Quiz tonight - Sunday 28th May - 8.30pm

Default Quiz tonight - Sunday 28th May - 8.30pm

Hi folks

I'm all ready with the questions for tonight's quiz. Hope you all come in & have some fun. Something for everyone on a variety of topics, including all the important ones such as food, drink and football! (OK - so I had to go look at today's paper to get the football question )

It's my first time as quizzy so please be gentle - I've been practising my copy & paste skills - so here's hoping See you all later

wilma Guest

I am sorry i would love to be able to make it, but i have got to work tonight ,but best of luck with the quiz hope it goes well for you.

Good luck moira.
    Not sure if i can make it tonight.

Wilma, sorry you've got to work tonight.

Angela - I've got a box of red wine here - just the thing to wash down all that paella & pancakes you ate at the Continental Market - pop in if you get a chance

Quote Originally Posted by Moira
    Wilma, sorry you've got to work tonight.

Angela - I've got a box of red wine here - just the thing to wash down all that paella & pancakes you ate at the Continental Market - pop in if you get a chance
    Who won the quiz? Connie was in charge of pouring the wine, and i was'nt allowed any. So i left in the huff.

Quote Originally Posted by angela5
    Who won the quiz? Connie was in charge of pouring the wine, and i was'nt allowed any. So i left in the huff.
    Angela, I didn't want to be responsibe for you if you had wine. Erli won. Well done moira, it was a fine quiz..
    Don't wrestle with pigs, you just get all dirty and the pig enjoys it.

Quote Originally Posted by connieb19
    Angela, I didn't want to be responsibe for you if you had wine. Erli won. Well done moira, it was a fine quiz..
    No, that's true. I just had a manicure the other day i'd like to keep my hands thanks very much.

well done erli.

Quote Originally Posted by angela5
    No, that's true. I just had a manicure the other day i'd like to keep my hands thanks very much.

well done erli.
    I'll only tell you once more, leave my daffies alone..lol
    Don't wrestle with pigs, you just get all dirty and the pig enjoys it.

Thanks Honey, been a long time trying.
    Can someone give me some advice for next sunday plleeeaaassssseeeee!

Quote Originally Posted by erli
    Thanks Honey, been a long time trying.
    Can someone give me some advice for next sunday plleeeaaassssseeeee!
    What advice ye after erli? how to control the fights, who to pick to dish the wine out.?

Thanks to all the contestants tonight - you made my job easy!!?? Special thanks to whoever it was offered me the HRT when I thought I was having a flush Connie made a wonderful job of pouring the wine & handing the snacks round - sorry you missed out Angela (Connie didn't have you handcuffed, did she ? )

Congratulations & good luck to Erli for next week - Golach & Highlander will look after you if they're in the Quizroom.

I'm sure she will without a doubt have me in handcuffs if i dare steal a daffie from her garden again.
    psst! there actually dandelions growing in her garden not daffies, but don't tell her she'll be upset.