Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Superb result for Ross County

Default Superb result for Ross County

Cup final awaits after Ross County humbled Celtic today. Well done the minnows!!

2-0 YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

The Highlands Triumph over the dark side
    Cmey e Scorries

Default Anyone just feel an earthquake?

Oops, sorry my mistake its a party in Dingwall.

Very quiet here on the Black Isle today! It wont be quiet tonight though

Just Outside The Gateway To Hell 3rd House On The Left

Cracking results with odds of 18 - 1 to be had in places beforehand as well
    Give a child a hammer and the whole world becomes a nail

Default county

County won by a County mile??

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by groater View Post
    County won by a County mile??
    the better team won no doubt about it hopefully raith win tomorrow and county win the cup.Celtic were awful today bring back macmanus as captain scott brown as captain i don't think so.COME ON ROSS COUNTY X
    Treat people as you want to be treated

well done ross county, think dingwall will be awful dry before the end of the night

enjoyed that game today, oh had a thought the other day that they would win, even though he is staunch celtic fan, so when i went shopping today, i slipped a tenner on them at 14-1, yahoo first bet i've ever won, oh fair tickled pink.
    now when he looked at the grand national horses, my ears picked up!!!! ain't told him that i slipped a fiver on the horse he mentioned so we'll wait and see

Just fantastic that they won! Congratulations.

Quote Originally Posted by wickscorrie View Post
    well done ross county, think dingwall will be awful dry before the end of the night

enjoyed that game today, oh had a thought the other day that they would win, even though he is staunch celtic fan, so when i went shopping today, i slipped a tenner on them at 14-1, yahoo first bet i've ever won, oh fair tickled pink.
    now when he looked at the grand national horses, my ears picked up!!!! ain't told him that i slipped a fiver on the horse he mentioned so we'll wait and see
    you should have stopped at the footie grand national VERY CRUEL RACE it shouldn't be allowed SORRY

11. Default

Quote Originally Posted by celtic lass View Post
    you should have stopped at the footie grand national VERY CRUEL RACE it shouldn't be allowed SORRY
    Cant be any more cruel than being a Celtic supporter this season.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Mystical Potato Head View Post
    Cant be any more cruel than being a Celtic supporter this season.
    oh yes i'm afraid so when you put horses through that race.What if you had a human race like that or worse still put kids through that race it would be outlawed.IT WOULDN'T HAPPEN so oh yes there is something worse than being a celtic fan

13. Default

oh yes i'm afraid so when you put horses through that race.What if you had a human race like that or worse still put kids through that race it would be outlawed.IT WOULDN'T HAPPEN so oh yes there is something worse than being a celtic fan
    Humans run competitive marathons and more than a few have died as a result of their efforts SO IT DOES HAPPEN and it isnt outlawed.

.IT WOULDN'T HAPPEN so oh yes there is something worse than being a celtic fan

Hahahahahahahaha
    Cmey e Scorries

Well done to the Staggies, absolute brilliant result. The underdogs triumph again

It just goes to show you should never underestimate the underdogs. Cup games can be full of surprises. The better team definitely won on the day. I hope Raith Rovers do the business with Dundee United and Ross County go on to win the Scottish Cup.

I'm a Celtic fan and the result doesn't surprise me one bit what I've watched this season!Well done to County,great result for north football..
    Hope they can go on and lift the cup!

Nearly drove the car into a ditch when I heard the result! Well done Ross County!

Well done Ross County Celtic were hopeless . Few years back it was Caley Thistle now Ross County in a couple of years might be Wick Academy . After all the results are moving north.

Supercountygoballisticelticwereatrocious!! lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast