Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Superb result for Ross County

Quote Originally Posted by Rufas View Post
    Well done to the Staggies, absolute brilliant result. The underdogs triumph again
    the butcher in dingwall will be making more staggie burgers all weekend tony

wish i put a flutter on the game
    where to she go ?

Just Outside The Gateway To Hell 3rd House On The Left

If i had thought about touching that game at them odds i wouldn't have got anywhere near it
    Give a child a hammer and the whole world becomes a nail

Default It was Bounty be County

Quote Originally Posted by celtic lass View Post
    oh yes i'm afraid so when you put horses through that race.What if you had a human race like that or worse still put kids through that race it would be outlawed.IT WOULDN'T HAPPEN so oh yes there is something worse than being a celtic fan
    Get off your high Horse.... You got gubbed. There IS nothing worse than being a tim....

Am not a footie person by any means but am actually watching the highlights right now and man that was a cracking first goal. Would I be right in saying RC comprises part-time players also doing full-time 'normal' jobs? If so it makes an absolute mockery of the wages yon full-time SPL players receive.

Delighted for County .

I predicted that Celtic would be like a wounded animal backed into a corner and would batter Ross County.

Ahh well, i'm off to eat my hat, pass the ketchup!!

Well done County best thing to happen in Scots footy in ages!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12