Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: How to train a dragon

Default How to train a dragon

Ok, so has anyone seen this.

Apparently I am going to watch in imax 3d (guessing that is just posh 3d)

Will a 6yr old be happy to watch it through or would he get bored? More to the point will I get bored?
    Some people are like Slinkies. They're really good for nothing. But they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

Not seen the film but i max is a monster screen with very high definition. Never seen 3D imax but even ordinary i max is a very intense experience. I saw at the Bradford museum of photography and film, the screen is so big anyway you feel part of it. Should be quite an experience, your young person may need reminding its pretend!

IMAX 3D is fantastic. If you can find one anywhere its well worth the trip.

Mini Changis first visit to the cinema was hillarious to say the least.

Everytime the 'bad' dragon came along he hid his popcorn and proceded to eat ours instead, by the end of the day he had eaten his own weight in popcorn.

He didn't like the volume, but this was easily solved with bits of tissue stuck in his lugs. He looked strange but at least he managed to enjoy the rest of the film.

The film itself was very funny and we all enjoyed it.
    Some people are like Slinkies. They're really good for nothing. But they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

Taking the little one to see it on Tuesday - can't wait!!