Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Should the Pope be in the dock????

Quote Originally Posted by fred View Post
    Read the report in the Press and Journal.

http://www.pressandjournal.co.uk/Article.aspx/1488131

Two independent psychiatrists and a police officer said Hollie was telling the truth. She received criminal injuries compensation for her abuse.

I have posted the evidence Hollie was abused, now you post your evidence to support your claim she is lying.

And where was the Pope when all this was or not going on?

The newspaper reported that Hollie told police she was abused. It quotes only her mother's claims, and doesn't commit itself to anything, so that it can't be prosecuted for making defaming statements. The P&J reported the truth, in that claims had been made. That is not evidence.
    And you Fred, short ago when you were squirming after Stavro got banned, stated that you couldn't be prosecuted as you hadn't said anything illegal. So you understand the concept of 'being sued foir defamation' anyway.
    Perhaps you could explain the terms 'evidence' and 'claimed'. How about 'stated'. Do the concepts of 'rambling conspiracy theorist web-blogs' and 'David Icke' mean anything to you?
    You won't though, you never do. You just continue shouting the same garbage louder and louder. And when people get sick of it, you claim you're being bullied.
    Sheesh, groundhog day??
    Working On Behalf Of The Community!

Quote Originally Posted by Tubthumper View Post
    The newspaper reported that Hollie told police she was abused. It quotes only her mother's claims, and doesn't commit itself to anything, so that it can't be prosecuted for making defaming statements. The P&J reported the truth, in that claims had been made. That is not evidence.
    And you Fred, short ago when you were squirming after Stavro got banned, stated that you couldn't be prosecuted as you hadn't said anything illegal. So you understand the concept of 'being sued foir defamation' anyway.
    Perhaps you could explain the terms 'evidence' and 'claimed'. How about 'stated'. Do the concepts of 'rambling conspiracy theorist web-blogs' and 'David Icke' mean anything to you?
    You won't though, you never do. You just continue shouting the same garbage louder and louder. And when people get sick of it, you claim you're being bullied.
    Sheesh, groundhog day??
    So just post your evidence, post a link to a newspaper report which says that any official, police, court or medical, said that that Hollie was not abused.

Don't have to. Innocent till proven guilty, burden of proof lies with the complainant. That means YOU have to find something that comes even close to 'evidence'.
    Get a grip, you're back to the stuck record.

Don't have to. Innocent till proven guilty, burden of proof lies with the complainant. That means YOU have to find something that comes even close to 'evidence'.
    Get a grip, you're back to the stuck record.
    Yes, Hollie Grieg is innocent of your accusations that she is a liar unless you can provide evidence to back it up. I have provided evidence she is telling the truth, you have provided no evidence whatsoever that she isn't.

Quote Originally Posted by fred View Post
    I have provided evidence she is telling the truth
    Fred, if you have evidence you best run along to the relevant authorities with it.

Bola bola.

I wonder what would have happened if the first victims of religious child abuse were treated in the same manner as what Hollie Greig and her mother are being treated.

They would have ended up like many rape victims i.e. too scared to report their ordeal.
    Michael Stone is innocent.
    Convicted without any forensic evidence and failed to be picked at any ID parade
    So who did kill Lin & Megan Russell
    http://www.michaelstone.co.uk/

Or we could wonder what would happen if those who stand accused by a faceless rambling conspiracy on the internet, were to actually face their accusers?
    I can tell you: there would end up being no case to answer, but those who make the noise woul not give up, they'd simply claim 'cover-up.
    You clowns seem to forget the reason we have a legal system in this country.
    If you don't like the place, why not go elsewhare?

You clowns seem to forget the reason we have a legal system in this country.
    If you don't like the place, why not go elsewhare?
    So we have a legal system in this country do we?

Abdelbaset Al MegrahiThe Parents of Stephen LawrenceBirmingham 6Guildford 4and many many more would disagree about our so called justice system.
    Michael Stone is innocent.
    Convicted without any forensic evidence and failed to be picked at any ID parade
    So who did kill Lin & Megan Russell
    http://www.michaelstone.co.uk/

I think we need Jeremy Kyle and his lie detector. I dont mean to lower the tone but something like lie detector evidence would be useful in these cases. I am now looking for my safety hat

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Bucket View Post
    Should the pope be in the dock. YES
    If he does go into the dock and is found guilty, I can foresee a Sun Newspaper front page carrying the story alongside the next two days weather forecast:-

"Hail, Hail, The Pope's in Jail"

I think he should be banned from entering Britian, I listened to one of the directors of a major charity who helps adults dealing with their lives having been abused as children.

In a group of ten of one of the support sessions he was leading, they started talking about their experiences, 8 out of the 10 were abused by catholic priests, he found similar in many other group.

Why did it take this pope over 10 years to be seen as doing anything about it? in fact he even issued a letter suggesting that any such alligations were dealt with secretly. I do not think resigning is enough, he needs locking up and so do all those he covered up for.

I dont believe even the bible preaches forgiveness for these sins?
    Even if we find the light it will be surround by shadow.

Dawkins is going to have him bang to rights when he comes to the UK:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/news...-humanity.html

Hope he succeeds!
    'Cause if my eyes don't deceive me,
    There's something going wrong around here

Its a shame that Dawkins motives are possibly not for the right reasons, I would like to see someone make a complaint perhaps under the childrens act?
    but no to score points other than for those who were abused.

I also feel the Church of England should be more outspoken in their criticism of it.
    Even if we find the light it will be surround by shadow.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456