Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Please help me

Default Please help me

I have been feeding a lovely cat for quite some time. He doesn't have a home and I am going to work away from home so his only source of food will not be there for him. I have contacted Caithness Cat Protection but unfortunately they don't have any space for him. He is a lovely cat and desperately need a home.

I have temporarily named him'TC.'He is all black with just a bit of white under his chin on his chest. He is a very gentle and affectionate cat. But because he has had no proper home and had to live on his wits he is a nervous cat and if he gets frightened he can lash out - but he always gives you fare warning beforehand. I am certain once he get a home with a person he can trust this behavior will stop. He is about two and a half years old. I think he would ideally suit a single person or couple without children. Please, please someone help this poor, adorable cat....he deserves a break. Life hasn't fair to him up to now. You can get in touch with me on. 07757767698

Bless you Stephen for caring for TC.

It makes me so mad when poor cats like him are just abandoned. It's a good job there are kind people like you!

Unfortunately, I can't give him a home but really hope some kind soul will give him the home deserves.

Does the cat have much white on his chest Stephen?

There is a cat called Bob who has been missing for some while and wondered whether it could be him?
    http://www.caithnesscatsprotection.org.uk/

Do you live near anyone who would feed him for you?
    If you provided the food.
    Until a more permanent solution is found.
    i.e cats protection or balmore have space for him or he is rehomed....
    hope he finds a good home soon though!

Awe bless you for being so kind to TC....hope you can arrange with someone to leave out food for him till you return.......Usually if you put a name to a needy soul, in your heart you have already adopted him....hope so.