Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Zen 512mb

Default Zen 512mb

I think it says ZEN nano plus on the little white box also CREATIVE and 521 MB.
    So you can see this is all strange to me.
    I received the above for my birthday, then got my grandson to ''rip'' a few of my favourite CDs onto it.
    All the music is there but completely mixed up - from Bach to Boogie and Bach again, so to speak.
    Is there anything I can do to put the music into order? One composer/CD at a time.... without asking my grandson again.
    Any help would be appreciated, but please dont make your reply too complicated !!

Thank you
    Trinkie

Your Creative Zen should have come with a CD of software. Assuming your grandson installed the software you should be able to plug your Zen into the PC and organise the songs into albums and arrange them as you wish. Might be an idea to get your grandson back, though.
    "Step sideways, pause and study those around you. You will learn a great deal."

Thank you for your reply Ricco,

Yes, there was a CD.... so grandson will be invited tonight - box of doughnuts at the ready !!

Regards
    Trinkie