Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Missing Dog

Ooooops.............lol

Default Holly update

The trap has been moved closer to Wick. Its in a place where only something roaming could access so hopefully no moggies will get in. Its right by a house so it will be checked regularly.
    There were 3 possible sightings of her over the week that ive only found out about and they were all again in the same area where she was seen by my husband last tuesday so im still hopeful.
    There is an almost identical story on the sspca newsletter on their website but the dog was spotted and taken to a police station. had maybe been hit by a car though but the poor thing is back with her new family and doing well. Surely its our turn for that lucky phonecall?

Default Holly

Just to let you know that Holly has been seen again with the wee jack russells again in the same spot.
    With so many of us looking its surely only a waiting game until we get her.
    I am just so glad she is still out there as I wasnt feeling positive about the last week.
    Hang on in there Holly girlie, well get you home, dont know how but we will

Hope you get her home soon, must be very stressfull for you

Oh dear Holly please stop playing games and let your Mum find you and take you to your wonderful new home!

Good news that Holly has been spotted with the russels again....I am sure the time is getting closer to her being returned to you.....Maybe an idea to make friends with the Jacks and through them bring Holly home...just a thought. Still praying.

Default Holly

Yes the jack russells are definately going to be a link and they are very friendly. Going to see the owners later to see if we can borrow them tomorrow for a while to see where they take us to

Quote Originally Posted by dollycat View Post
    Yes the jack russells are definately going to be a link and they are very friendly. Going to see the owners later to see if we can borrow them tomorrow for a while to see where they take us to
    Good idea! Here's hoping that Holly will come out of hiding for her 'friends'.

Has the wanderer returned yet or are they still playing at "Houdenie".?

Your wee scamp sounds like their having too much fun that they dont want to come home.
    Never judge someone until you have walked two moons in their moccasins.

Native American Indian saying.

Default Any more word about Holly?

Hi Dollycat?

I'm sure I'm not the only one on here that is thinking about you and your family on finding Holly?

Maybe things have gone a wee bittie quiet just now, with regards to sightings of her, so please don't feel obliged to reply on here if you're feeling a bit despondent about that !!

Just remember we're all rooting for you as ever, and praying that Holly comes home really soon!!

Massive good wishes to you on Holly's safe return!
    I'm the kind of woman whose feet hit the floor each morning, and the Devil says........... " Oh, Blast She's Up !! "

very sorry to hear your bad news
    dont judge staffies...its the owners that should be judged

Saw Holly's story in the Courier yesterday, so lets hope all eyes are watching for her and it won't be long until we hear the good news....Holly is home.

bumping this up in the hope of a happy resolution xx

Any news of Holly.......?

sorry to here about your los
    dont judge staffies...its the owners that should be judged

is there any news of holly yet???

have been looking everyday to see if there is any news on holly x

Oh bless the poor dog. She's running scared, it's such a shame that the new owners didn't have more of a chance to get to know the girlie first as that would certainly help with any capture attempt.
    Unfortunately the ones that stay at the back of the cage and appeal to us the most are usually the ones that don't have the confidence to come forward and will avoid anything.

I certainly feel for the family that are so missing this dog.
    Let's hope and pray that she finds her way home safe and sound somehow. If she can survive a cliff drop in to freezing waters then that has to show her determination and resilience, now we just need her to show the same resilience until she's found and reunited with her owners.

Good Luck. I would offer my help to search but I would suspect that it wouldn't help the situation. I imagine Holly will dive for cover at the mere sound of a human after being kept locked in a cage for so long.
    Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.

http://thetenaciousgardener.blogspot.co.uk/

Default Holly

Everyday that I am Wick I go to the area where Holly was last seen and look for Miss Holly. I have walked everywhere and even had my dogs with me to try and lure her out of hiding. I so long to just get a glimpse of our wee Holly. She is a fighter and a survivor and I am sure she is still playing the game of hide and seek. Come on Holly, give us a clue as to where to look. WE all miss you. xx Audrey SSPCA Inspector

whereabouts is it that she is being spotted? i would like to help look for her, she's been away from home to long now, i'm not from wick so don't no many areas

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast