Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Missing Dog

Oh no!!!!! That is such sad news.

So very sorry dollycat. She will be waiting for you at Rainbow Bridge and will love you so much for wanting to give her a forever home.

Default Omg

OMG that is really sad new, i am very sorry for u all its a sad sad end

Sad news, what a lovely dog she was. All the best.

So sorry to hear about Holly. My heart goes out to you.

My deepest sympathies to you and yours.

Lee.

Default Holly

Thanks to Brian Cardosi and his fellow coastguard team for their successful attempt at bringing Holly up off the cliff. Sadly Holly bolted and fell again and there could be no rescue. Everyone involved over the last week is gutted but everyone did their best. Holly is now running free

Oh boy, that is so sad. My heart goes out to you
    Avoid biting when a simple growl will do

Default Holly

Rest in Peace, poor wee Holly xxx I am so sad

Really sad to hear this. thinking of you all.
    evelyn

RIP little Holly.......my heart goes out to you and your family

so sorry to hear about your poor holly my thoughts are with you at this sad time xxxx

So sorry to hear you terrible news, run free at the rainbow bridge sweet girl.
    @,'---.................................................. ---',@
    ~*~Believe In The Magic Of Your Dreams~*~
    ---',@................................................. . @',---

I am so sorry, sleep tight Holly.
    ~Sarah~
    Owner of 2 greyhounds, 1 Lurcher puppy, 2 cats, 3 rabbits, 3 guinea pig's and a hamster!

Default Holly

wHAT A WEIRD DAY YESTERDAY. it seems miracles do happen and Holly is still alive. How this brave little dog has survived the plunge into the sea at that castle cliff defeats me but 3 positive sightings of her yesterday running in the same area with 2 dogs belonging to a local man seems to confirm that this is correct. I arrived still in the pjs and saw her only from behind running up the road still in the same area where she was lost and is still obviously wandering. I cant be 100per cent sure as i didnt see the distinct front cololur on her chest but my husband stood in front of her and was only a few feet away and saw the fudgey brown chest. Holly had been kept in a cage before she was rescued for 4 years so this brave, brave doggie is fighting to be free. It seems chasing her is not the answer, she goes like the wind and I cant bear to cause her anymore distress. However we have now a big trap and are liasing with the both the dog warden and the sspca on the best methods on capturing her calmly and safely. I still cant believe it myself and emotions here in the house and with my own wonderful pals who are back out there again on the hunt and laying wee pieces of tripe to entice her to certain area are going from hope fto grief and then almost hysteria yesterday. please God we need one more miracle yet and keep her safe until we can eventually get her to her home.

Wow what amazing news, she must have an incredibly strong spirit. I really hope you can get her back home safely.
    @,'---.................................................. ---',@
    ~*~Believe In The Magic Of Your Dreams~*~
    ---',@................................................. . @',---

Was out walking by the castle last night and heard the fantastic news. I was so hoping to hear that she'd been found by this morning. I spoke to one of the team of rescuers and was touched by their determination to find her. You couldn't get a more dedicated team.
    Fingers crossed for a good outcome soon.
    Evelyn

what an amazing story, she must have such a zest for life to survive that, i will pray you get her home safe and sound
    "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." - Marilyn Monroe

Wow! Well there's one thing you can say for Holly she is certainly a survivor!

I will be praying that she will be found soon.

I was so upset when I heard what had happened, and can't believe the latest news!

Holly sounds like such an amazing dog! I really hope everything works out OK. Will be watching for any updates - Good Luck! Will be thinking of you all.

Thumbs up omg

I wish u all the best for capturing this poor wee dog lets hope ur story has a happy ending .you couldn't write this stuff .I have every thing crossed 4 you .x

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast