Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Missing Dog

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Missing Dog

Holly has been missing since yesterday from the Hempriggs area. She is four years old, a springer spaniel cross and mainly dark brown/black. She is a very nervous dog so please keep a look out for her around the Hempriggs/Wick area.

Quote Originally Posted by Bee View Post
    Holly has been missing since yesterday from the Hempriggs area. She is four years old, a springer spaniel cross and mainly dark brown/black. She is a very nervous dog so please keep a look out for her around the Hempriggs/Wick area.
    Stick your mobile number on here in case anyone spots her.

I am so very sorry that your dog is missing and really hope she is found safe and well very soon.

Here is a photo of Holly so please keep an eye out for her.

Would it be worth while organising a search for Holly in the area she was last seen ? Happy to join in tomorrow any time- perhaps am as the sooner the better ? ( Sorry at work today- although could do this evening during daylight hours )
    Poor little girl hope she is found safe and well very soon

Default Holly

Thank you so much for your kind offer but we have plenty of family and friends out searching. Please do carry on looking for Holly though.

Default Holly

wHAT A WEIRD DAY YESTERDAY. it seems miracles do happen and Holly is still alive. How this brave little dog has survived the plunge into the sea at that castle cliff defeats me but 3 positive sightings of her yesterday running in the same area with 2 dogs belonging to a local man seems to confirm that this is correct. I arrived still in the pjs and saw her only from behind running up the road still in the same area where she was lost and is still obviously wandering. I cant be 100per cent sure as i didnt see the distinct front cololur on her chest but my husband stood in front of her and was only a few feet away and saw the fudgey brown chest. Holly had been kept in a cage before she was rescued for 4 years so this brave, brave doggie is fighting to be free. It seems chasing her is not the answer, she goes like the wind and I cant bear to cause her anymore distress. However we have now a big trap and are liasing with the both the dog warden and the sspca on the best methods on capturing her calmly and safely. I still cant believe it myself and emotions here in the house and with my own wonderful pals who are back out there again on the hunt and laying wee pieces of tripe to entice her to certain area are going from hope fto grief and then almost hysteria yesterday. please God we need one more miracle yet and keep her safe until we can eventually get her to her home.

Wow what amazing news, she must have an incredibly strong spirit. I really hope you can get her back home safely.
    @,'---.................................................. ---',@
    ~*~Believe In The Magic Of Your Dreams~*~
    ---',@................................................. . @',---

Was out walking by the castle last night and heard the fantastic news. I was so hoping to hear that she'd been found by this morning. I spoke to one of the team of rescuers and was touched by their determination to find her. You couldn't get a more dedicated team.
    Fingers crossed for a good outcome soon.
    Evelyn

what an amazing story, she must have such a zest for life to survive that, i will pray you get her home safe and sound
    "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." - Marilyn Monroe

Wow! Well there's one thing you can say for Holly she is certainly a survivor!

I will be praying that she will be found soon.

AMAZING !!!!

Really hope that Holly is found soon and back at home, safe and well !

As you've said, what an utter emotional rollercoaster for you and your family o'er past few days !!!

Please let us know if there is any developments ?

Wow, fabulous news. I have everything crossed, and hope Holly comes home safe and sound.

Wow! Sending good thoughts to Holly and praying she does the right thing and is soon back with you having lots of cuddles. xx

Wow!!! What an amazing story!!! Hope that Holly is back with you safe and sound soon!

Default Any more word about Holly?

Hi Dollycat?

I'm sure I'm not the only one on here that is thinking about you and your family on finding Holly?

Maybe things have gone a wee bittie quiet just now, with regards to sightings of her, so please don't feel obliged to reply on here if you're feeling a bit despondent about that !!

Just remember we're all rooting for you as ever, and praying that Holly comes home really soon!!

Massive good wishes to you on Holly's safe return!
    I'm the kind of woman whose feet hit the floor each morning, and the Devil says........... " Oh, Blast She's Up !! "

I hope you find Holly and good luck with your new dog. If you want to start some recall in an enclosed area just give me a shout x