Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Missing Dog

Thumbs up

Wow, I have everything crossed for a good outcome.
    Avoid biting when a simple growl will do

AMAZING !!!!

Really hope that Holly is found soon and back at home, safe and well !

As you've said, what an utter emotional rollercoaster for you and your family o'er past few days !!!

Please let us know if there is any developments ?

Wow, fabulous news. I have everything crossed, and hope Holly comes home safe and sound.

Wow! Sending good thoughts to Holly and praying she does the right thing and is soon back with you having lots of cuddles. xx

Wow!!! What an amazing story!!! Hope that Holly is back with you safe and sound soon!

omg how amazing is that hope you get her hom real soon xxx

Amazing ! Good luck in finally getting Holly home ! Looking forward to a hopefully good news update.

Smile

Ye Gods! Aren't dogs the most resilient critturs! So glad to hear this, hope Holly is back home to her loving owners soon. Brill!
    "Life is a sexually transmitted disease, with 100% fatality." R.D.Laing

What a time of it you've had and Holly is a determined wee doggy.

Fingers crossed your reunited soon.
    Never judge someone until you have walked two moons in their moccasins.

Native American Indian saying.

Okay the dog trap has been set to try to catch Holly so come on everyone put up prayers, send good vibes etc.

Anything to get her into the trap!

What an unbelievable turn....My knuckles are white with praying so hard for sweet, brave Holly's gentle capture and return home.
    "C'mon little Holly, come home....lots of cuddles and dinner waiting."
    Please speak to her in your mind.....she will pick it up and come home all the quicker. Bless.

Exclamation

Come on Holly - we are all rooting for you ...
    Avoid biting when a simple growl will do

please come home holly, my thoughts are with you all, fingers crossed she comes home safe soon.
    "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." - Marilyn Monroe

please let holly get home safe and sound fingers and everything else crossed lol x

Default Holly

Come on Miss Holly, you have proved your point that you are rebelling against being shut in a small cage for the majority of your life but its time now to accept the love, care and affection which your new family are longing to give you.

I have prayed for Holly to be safe and well and for her to realise that her life will be so different and will be great with her new family. She will want for nothing. I have spoken to Holly in my mind especially when I and lots of others were searchin for her on Tuesday Evening. Stay safe Holly until YOU decide you have had enough of playing the littlest hobo. xxx

adding my positive thoughts for Holly's return. Hope she's home safe and sound soon xxx

Default Holly

Something got in and out unfortunately of the trap last night. The escape hole was so small it was probably a fox. However the prints two sets of prints leading to the cage were different sizes and Audrey and myself are convinced it was Holly wh took the chicken in the afternoon and had left the smaller prints then which I saw at around 3. So now we have a spooked fox and wee Holly wandering out there!!

Aw what a shame. Still hopefully now foxy loxy won't come back to the trap giving Holly a chance to nab the goodies and be caught.

She MUST be found with all the love, prayers, thoughts, positive thinking etc heading her way!!!

Come on Holly. You've had your adventure now time to go home to your wonderful forever home.

Have only just seen and read this complete thread,what a time you and 'Holly' have had. Keeping my fingers crossed that she makes a safe return.

Here's hoping and praying for good news about Holly's homecoming !!

Sending all my best wishes her way as well !

COME ON HOME HOLLY.......!!
    I'm the kind of woman whose feet hit the floor each morning, and the Devil says........... " Oh, Blast She's Up !! "

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast