Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jessie Banks fae Mey

Quote Originally Posted by Margaret M. View Post
    I seldom visit any forum other than General and Pets, but I need to get around the others more. This thread is the best I have read in a long time. Great stuff, Pepsi!! I'd love to hear more from Chessie. Kudos to Tubs and John Little for their contributions!
    Same here Margaret.
    "Until one has loved an animal part of their soul remains unawakened"

Ma wife sayes
    a wid be a dab hand at rubbin vick on till affected chests.
    Cann'y think what she means-but form an orderly queue please. Shortest at the front tallest at the back. At's a military background for ye.
    In every dustbin there's a Daffodil.-Eric Sykes.

So has anyone seen Jessie? I had a lookie around Mey when I was over and no-one has seen her. Maybe she has eloped with some stud she met on the 'net.

I to, have been searching for her Margaret M, I even ventured into the local hostelry on the off chance whe was there. There were some really odd people taking the waters! but no sign of Jessie.
    Two things are infinite: the Universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the Universe.

Einstein

Ah passed Chessie's hoose choost 'e ither day an' she wis sittin' oot on 'e step wi' her summer skirt up abeen her knees 'til catch 'e sun an' sluggin' in a bottle o' OVD fey 'e neck - no even a drop o' pepsi in id til watter id doon a bit. I did shout 'til her boot she nivver heided me. She's hevvin' a bittie o' a holiday ah think cos she nivver turned up at 'e Guild 'e ither nicht. Id wis a peety too cos we hed Anne Dinnid oot showin' his all her bonnie hats an' Wilma and Ella wis on 'e teas...an ye know fit lek a gran' spread they pit on! Thur pancakes wur oot o' is world an' they'd hom-made rhubarb jam wi' a droppie o' ginger in id. Chessie disna ken fit she's missin' - well mibbe she's goin' til come back til 'e Guild when her rum's done.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12