Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Standing Proud

Default Standing Proud

took this photo of Brodie today at Scrabster Beach I think it shows him off perfectly, he is such a stunning dog (well in my opinion anyway LOL)

Quite agree with you in that Brodie is a stunning dog.

What a perfect pose for his photo!

Default poser

He is absolutely gorgeous. I could just bury my face in his furry little body. What breed is he?

He's a Goldendoodle Jenni, grandparents were a standard poodle and golden retriever, both his parents were goldendoodles and he's not so little

He looks so majestic and in real life is magnifiscent......he is very beautiful

Omg he is stunning, that look on his face must worth everthing you all went through for him.

i got a close up when he ran up to say hello to my dogs yesterday
    “A lot of good arguments are spoiled by some fool who knows what he is talking about.”

Default Brodie

It's not difficult to see why you would be very proud of Brodie , dragonfly, he is an absolute stunner.
    A man who fears suffering is already suffering from what he fears.

Quote Originally Posted by buggyracer View Post
    i got a close up when he ran up to say hello to my dogs yesterday
    was that you with the 3 dogs and the whistle? are you sure it was Brodie, he doesn't normally bother with other dogs if his ball is being thrown, it might have been Bailey..........he's a pain when it comes to other dogs but his bits are coming off on Tuesday so his hearing might start improving

Quote Originally Posted by dragonfly View Post
    took this photo of Brodie today at Scrabster Beach I think it shows him off perfectly, he is such a stunning dog (well in my opinion anyway LOL)

whit a beauty to think Gabby and him were so ill at the same time thank goodness hes fine
    Its nice to be nice

Quote Originally Posted by dragonfly View Post
    was that you with the 3 dogs and the whistle? are you sure it was Brodie, he doesn't normally bother with other dogs if his ball is being thrown, it might have been Bailey..........he's a pain when it comes to other dogs but his bits are coming off on Tuesday so his hearing might start improving

yes it was

possibly one of your others, i thought it was you from the pics you have posted on here of your dogs, then i saw you taking pics and i was pretty sure it was you
    “A lot of good arguments are spoiled by some fool who knows what he is talking about.”

Oh very handsome lad
    ~Sarah~
    Owner of 2 greyhounds, 1 Lurcher puppy, 2 cats, 3 rabbits, 3 guinea pig's and a hamster!