Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: School Day's Revisited & Public Slagging Forum.

Anonymous Guest

Colin my mind is full of useful bits of information (quite a lot concerning you!)

Madam Butterfly, have a good look at your post again, I twisted nothing, you wrote it plain to see!

Anonymous Guest

Jaq ah see blooteredfly is talkin aboot her dental hygiene again, wire brush an dettol. Mind ye ed wid need till be some size oh brush!!!

Anonymous Guest

Jacquline,

Ye canna hev 'at much in yur heid aboot me, a quiet unassuming chiel lek masel??

Anonymous Guest

Richie its not a brush that she uses to clean those teeth of hers its a broom!

And Colin where on earth did you get the idea that you were quiet? Remember I was in your class, and unless you had a twin you pulled out of thin air, I, and I am sure many others, remember you were anything but quiet! The people that I have been speaking to have certainly no memories of you being as you describe yourself

Anonymous Guest

Remember Jacquline Ouzo is a nasty substance & id's no unusual til find 'at ye are speakin til yursel & hearin voices when under e 'alfluence of incohol' e thing is as long as ye dinna answer yursel ye'll no be aff id.

On second thoughts na, ye hev been aff id for as long as ah can mind!!

mandyscudder Guest

Colin!! I would say that my old buddy Jacqueline would have quite a bit of knowledge on yourself considering you were KEEPING IT ALL IN THE FAMILY at one stage!!!! That's in the days when you were INTO older women!!!!!!

Love Mandy

xxxxxxxxxxx

Anonymous Guest

Scudd ye must realise that wis part o the Missionary work that ah hev telt ye aboot afore, far fowk lek masel fae e richt side o e river move amongst e less fortunate til bring thum on a bitty, Madam B wis affa good at id as weel!!

mandyscudder Guest

QUOTE: 'Bring thum on a bitty'!!! Hmmmm, funny how the OLDER WOMAN stated exactly that except it was SHE who had to BRING 'YOU' ON A BITTY!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wasn't too familiar with the BIRDIES AND THE BEES back then were you PUSSY?!!!!!!

WHERE 'DID' THAT NAME ORIGINATE FROM ANYWAY?

Love Mandy

xxxxxxxxxxx

Anonymous Guest

E answer til yur last question ah fear is X rated!!!

Anonymous Guest

Colin all I can say is

Anonymous Guest

Mandy are you sure you want pictures of all them dunces from the wrong side of the town?

I have an expensive computer here that I don't want broken, and I am sure if you post some pics of them lot my screen would surely shatter and my poor pc would go into shock and refuse to operate

Anonymous Guest

by the way Colin what is so X-rated about being a scardey cat?

Anonymous Guest

So fit wiz yur nickname Grizelda!! or Youngsta!!! :

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Colin Bruce on 19-Nov-2001 3:53pm ]</font>

Anonymous Guest

Jaqueline fit are ye worried aboot 'shattering' screens etc for. It is a weel kent fact that there is NO MIRRORS in yur hoose cause every time ye look intil a mirror it disna chust shatter it EXPLODES!!!

love Madam Butterfly xx

Anonymous Guest

Butterfly could we all get two picture oh yersel, one till throw darts at and eh ither one till keep eh bairns away from eh fire. Ah could copy thum as am damn sure eh local fairmers would luv a reliable scarecrow.

Anonymous Guest

Richie:

Is that the best you could come up we.?

That one has been doing the rounds when ye were in yer nappies.(Yellow Ones at that)

Anonymous Guest

Bronzeboots, at least we are getting a bit of humour from Richie, unlike yourself who flits from thread to thread spouting a load of absolute rubbish, just so that you can increase the amount of posts you have

Anonymous Guest

Heh Beattie, Pot callin e kettle black bum here ah wid say, ye hev been postin complete diatribe til keep up wi e Scudd.

Yur both a waste o typed word!!

mandyscudder Guest

CHILDREN!!!!! P L E A S E ! ! !

Anonymous Guest

Id's been a bit quate for a few days, hes Mr Farquhars virus caught oot some o ye rats?

How nice of Alan til share that with us, I take id his PC has ground til a halt as well!

If ye do hev any e mails fae the boy & yur anti virus sofware hasn't been updated for a while be careful.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678