Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: School Day's Revisited & Public Slagging Forum.

Anonymous Guest

Now colin is this the Green monster comin oot in ye. et must be awful till hev hed till grow up in eh shadow oh eh superior beings that are Pultney Tooners.

Boot there is no need till try an take id oot on masel or ma good friend Pozy cos we all know that when it comes till bein yellow ye lot were as bricht as a canary.

Anonymous Guest

Richie,

Ye ken 'iss talkin aboot green monsters ye reminded me fit Matty wiz sayin aboot ye coz ah asked him aboot the better half o his darts pairing & fit he asked me til ask ye wiz how many times hev ye won e Caithness pairs & how many times hev they??? seems 'at ye hev reason til be green div ye no??

Anonymous Guest

Richie:

How can ye young wipper snappers (D&D) be superior to us Northers.

For a start ye have a face of e Rat and looking at ye and Pozy it's the case of the White Rat and Black Rat.

Also you can't quite measure up to us Norther's superior all round ability and Knowledge.

Ats why we hed til go and educate you lot on the field and in the class so as it could rub off on ye poor wee soles from Pooltney when you joined up tae the beeger School.

So come on Roland and White Rat get a reality check.

P.S Richie Boy whits the latest on e darties?

Anonymous Guest

aye Colin ah think he his won hid 3 times boot ed took thum 17 years oh travellin till do hid. Mind ye hevin eh current World ranked number 3 as yer partner wid hev ids advantages.

Alan,

Ye dinnae half drivel some kack adding fuel to the theory that ye only really do hiv one braincell rattilin aroond in at massive cranium ye hev.Ah will bet when ye go on holiday ye need till sit at eh front of eh Jumbo where the dome bit is till get yer cranium in.

Anonymous Guest

Richie:

At least when e surgeon ever hes tae look inside my head he will find e one brain cell.

If he wis tae look inside yers he would probably remove the insides and gee it over tae e butchers tae sprinkle on e floor of the shop.

And when he is done we yer heed he could hand it over tae some bairn to use at the next Halloween do as a pumpkin.

That way they widna have tae dig the insides oot as it wid be done for them.

mandyscudder Guest

SORRY TO INVADE HERE BUT I JUST THOUGHT I'D POST THIS ON YOUR THREAD RICHIE AS I KNOW SOME OF MY 'FELLOW' SCHOOL 'PALS' FREQUENT HERE!! I'll go away now!!!

At last!!!!! Finally gotten around to transferring all those handwritten names into type!! Well I hope that you can remember a lot of the names because I certainly can't!!!!! As I was typing in the names, I'm thinking to myself that I've never heard of a lot of these people!! I guess I wasn't at school much!! WHO ME?!!!! As you will see, the names were recorded in no specific order, ie not alphabetically so you'll just have to keep reading to find your name.

The year's register also stated dates of births and addresses so if you're a bit unsure of some of the names, let me know and maybe their D.O.B. or address, whilst they were at school, may help you remember. It would have taken too much time and SPACE to have typed all this additional information in. SO, ENJOY YOUR TRIP DOWN MEMORY LANE - I SURE DID!!!!!!

Love Mandy

xxxxxxxxxx

P.S. Oh, by the way, THE LIST IS ON THE REUNION INFORMATION THREAD!

Anonymous Guest

Well done Mandy on an excellent job in getting e list sorted out. Honest.

Anonymous Guest

Stop crawling bronzeboots

Anonymous Guest

Jacqueline:

See a new someone widnae believe me.

Don't be paranoid.

I can give out sincere comments. Honest!

Keep up the posts, I will follow ye.

Anonymous Guest

alan this is not a race to see who can get the most posts on here. You do realise we left school a long time ago

Anonymous Guest

Jacqueline, there isnae any point in yon North school numpties racin' e' elite Pultneytoon Academiers coz they'll always be second best.

Ah see e' butterfly hez been spoutin' her bile aboot how fantastic e' weemin on e Week side are. Accusin us Pultneymen o' fancyin' her!! But ye ken how it is efter 20 or 30 pints yer standards start till go a wee bittie !!!!

Anonymous Guest

20 til 30 pints!!! thur must be some affa generous fowk in Thursa buyin ye all 'at beer, & fae fit Audrey tells me 'at wid be a fortnichts ale for ye as ye are known for no bein able til handle yur liquor.

Anonymous Guest

Pozy, Mr. Farquar is and has been trying to beat the amount of posts that Mandy has. To do this he has been running round the boards spouting the biggest amount of drivel.Its rather pathetic really but as you know the whole lot of that side of the water are more than slightly stupid and this just proves the fact

Anonymous Guest

As for Butterfly, she has a rather inflated opinion of her charms,she is more to be pitied than tinkled upon.I don't know if you are aware that she has dodgy eyes, hence the reason, that when looking in the mirror she is blissfully unaware she looks like a cross between the elephant man and quasimodo!

Anonymous Guest

Och Jacqueline - there ye go again comparing me till yersel - and fits ah this aboot 'tinkln on me' ahm no affa sure aboot at - is at no more Milky's department?

Pozy, ahhhhhh - ye chust canna hide yer true feelin's fur me now can ye?

love Madam Butterfly xx

mandyscudder Guest

Okay!!! Next on the agenda is a PHOTOGRAPH site so that all you kojaks, elephant men, quasimodos, butterthighs and milkykids can reveal to the WORLD just who they are reading about!! GOOD IDEA?!! Let's see who's going to be the first to come forth!!! Bet it will be a CONFIDENT CAT!! Us ACADEMIERS are the CATS you know!!! As I said before, we just let you THINK you were as we felt so damn sorry for your lack of everything!!!

Love Mandy

xxxxxxxxxx

P.S. Seriously, look out a photo of yourself and download it to me so that I can get a few together for Colin the Administrator to set up a site.

Anonymous Guest

Butterfly I AM SO SHOCKED!You really should have more respect for yourself and not let that milkman do those kind of things to you

Anonymous Guest

Jacqueline - read that thread I posted again. How on earth did you manage to twist that around. I think it is time you mucked all that filth oota yer heed - hev ye got some bleach and a scrubbi'n brush handy?

love Madam Butterfly xx

Anonymous Guest

Madam B,

If she mucked e heid oot o the filth & rubbish that's in id thur wid be nothing left

Anonymous Guest

Colin:

I hev tae agree we Audrey, as I hev seen him we 4 pints and a milky bar, and I can assure you he isna very stable.

God help him we 20-30 pints.

But like you say Colin them thursa folk are too kind tae him.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast