Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: School Day's Revisited & Public Slagging Forum.

Anonymous Guest

Pozy will ye listen till eh wimperin oh Mr Bruce. Colin min whits wi is D&D tripe.Ah notice yer partner in crime has gone awful quiet is days.Och et cannae be easy bein a pair oh numptys.

Anonymous Guest

Pay no attention to "THE CHUCKLE BROTHERS" Richie, they know themselves what numpties they are!! There's no wan brain cell between thum.

Anonymous Guest

Grow yer own dope!

Plant a St Scruffian!!!!!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Richie Byrne on 9-Nov-2001 12:44pm ]</font>

Anonymous Guest

Pozy, cmon man - the FACIAL HAIR problem lies on the doorstep o' the lassies fae the Pultney side o' the toon.

Us lassies fae the Week side o' the toon hev complexions as clear as the first falling o' snow.

Now Pozy, it must hev sprung till yer mind last week at Halloween that Mrs Scudderlugs and Jacqueline didna need a mask till frichten e' locals - ah'll say no more!!!

Pozy, hev ye hed yer first shave yet?

love Madam Butterfly xx

Anonymous Guest

NO!!!! I have'nt had my first shave yet, this is due to having skin like a baby's, the clean life I have led & the clear Pultney air.

Now away wummin' an wash e' tomato soup oot o' yur beard.

Anonymous Guest

Ah beardedfly yer back.ah see yer hevin a deeg at Jaq and Mandy when they are no aboot weel wumin ye hed better watch yersel they mich choost shave off half yer moustache.

Tell me does the chest hair create any problems?

Anonymous Guest

Butterfly, I see that you have run out of your own ideas for slagging me and my mate off and are having to resort to poaching our material!

Mind you its hardly surprising as we are so much more intelligent than you scruffs are.As for the body hair....unlike you we do not have to go to the salon every week to get a full body wax! you are like one of those hairy caterpillars we used to squash when we were kids!

Anonymous Guest

A message for devilment,

I had a little look on the post you put up and please rest assured I for one am not scared of you nor anyone else who posts a reply on there.

The truth of the matter is that I can't be bothered using yet another site that is exactly the same as the ones we are already using

Anonymous Guest

Now Jacqueline - a full body wax each week - ah dinna think so dearie!

Mind you, your sister Fiona was telling Milky who then told me and of course I BELIEVE EVERYTHING that oor favourite Milkman says (when it suits me) that it is actually YOU who need the fully body wax but not weekly EVERY THIRD DAY!!! AND ye hev till shave yer TACHE morning, noon and night!

As for me - well, what can I say I am as hair free as a coot. I rest my case.

Where have you been anyway? ah hev missed yer cheery banter - NOT!!!

love Madam Butterfly xx

Anonymous Guest

Jacqueline - dinna make me laugh - poaching yours and Mrs Scudderlugs material - HA HA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

love Madam Butterfly xx

Anonymous Guest

Hey!!!!!!!!! you 4 winged ******************

Jaq Don't get taken in she's tryin it on! I haven't said a thing! she's trying to worm something out of us! She know's Fiona cuts my hair! Watch it! Flut!

Anonymous Guest

Yeh! I agree with Jaq! too many threads! can't be bothered wiv another one! Sorry Devil! Nice try though! (for a Thurso Fella!)

Why not just join a thread? what does it matter? its all just a bit of a laugh anyway!

Lets all laugh at Thurso! Lets all laugh at Thurso! ha ha ha ha....ha ha ha ha

Anonymous Guest

Butterfly,

Watch yursel if thurs anything worse than a Beattie...id's 2 Beatties!!!!

Milky ye seem til be swappin sides a lot ah see ye chummin up til Madam B then til the Robertson Square Mafia & even til Charlie Farlie on e 1982 reunion, smarts of Milky no mates diz id no???

Anonymous Guest

Colin min ye are up early is mornin is yer heid sore.

Aye a cannae think where a wid rather be on a satuday morn, no stuck oot here ats fur sure.

Anonymous Guest

Aye Richie ah dinna envy ye wakin up on a lump o steel in north sea, me ah'm up wi the lark & no e heid is fine, so far anyway!!

Anonymous Guest

Milky no mates! Nothing wrong with holding out the Olive branch now and again! You should try it! Its a big old World out there, too big to make enemies over having a laugh!

Anonymous Guest

Watch what Milky? - oh yes, YOU SQUIRMING waiting for Jacqueline to come in with a FULL ON ASSAULT!!! tut tut Milky

Here Colin, ah think that between us we should arrange for Richard till do a PERMANENT SHIFT on at oil rig. Cheesus e fowks in Dunnet Avenue wid be eternally grateful till us fur restoring e peace and tranquility on at street. And while we are arranging ah this for Richard I think we should include Pozy too cause e fowk in Thursa chust dinna deserve Pultney Riff Raff invading their toonie either! let me ken fit ye think.

love Madam Butterfly xx

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Butterfly on 10-Nov-2001 4:07pm ]</font>

Anonymous Guest

Butterfly, like I said in the other site...... with a face like a baboons backside it would be as bald as a coot, unfortunately for you, from the neck down you resemble a monkey seeing as you lot from the other side of the water never quite evolved!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: JACQUELINE on 10-Nov-2001 4:21pm ]</font>

Anonymous Guest

Bustedflech in my position as Dunnet Avenue Ambassador fur Pultney ah wid be sorely missed as eh fowk need a ray of Pultney sunshine till brichten eh place up a bit.

I absoulutly ageree with jaqulines sentiments 100%. Ye lot are lek eh throwback's or is it the missing link.

Anonymous Guest

My Dear Madam B,

Ah think 'at e picture that we have created o Dumb & Dumber will show not only e fowk in Dinnid Avenue an' Thursa boot e world ower fit a couple o yellow bellied bamns e pair o thum are. We hev til take peety on e chiels on e reegs as weel, my god can ye imagine either o thum beein 2 on 2 aff wi ye? now 'at wid be torture, in fact the Japenese game endurance wid hev a star game there methinks!!

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast