Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: School Day's Revisited & Public Slagging Forum.

Anonymous Guest

Heh heh Pozy yur back,

Hell we wur missin ye...Not!

Yur a lot cheekier than ah mind, in fact ye used til resemble e little white moosies 'at yur faither used til sell in e pet shop in Bank Row, quate wi white hair!!!or div ye no remember at ma loon???

Fa else can mind at shop??

Anonymous Guest

HI I'M BACK - Been to Glasgow for the weekend at a Rangers Wedding!!!! and to do some christmas shopping AND have bought a 'lovely' gift for each and every one of you contributing to this board BUT will post what your gifts are later when I have a bit more time. Aaaaaaaaaaggggggghhhhhhhh I have just spilled tomato soup all over my WHITE shirt WHAT A MESS!!!!

Happy birthday Colin and just to clear up something you said on one of the other threads, Mandy is a 1965 baby just lek masel.

I'LL SORT YOU LOT OUT LATER - YES - I HAVE READ THE THREADS AND WILL BE BACK WITH ALL GUNS BLAZING THIS EVENING!

Till then

love Madam Butterfly xx

mandyscudder Guest

Okay, I admit, I'm worried!!! Two nice related comments in once day from the other side of the 'toon', what's happening I wonder?!!!

First Mr Bruce actually THANKING me for remembering his birthday and THEN, on top of that, I've got MADAM BUTTERFLY sticking up for me with regards to my being a 1965 baby (and against her PARTNER IN CRIME too!!). Wow, things are sounding pretty dodgy here, I'm off!!

Love Mandy

xxxxxxxxxxx

Anonymous Guest

Batterflea, well done on the Rangers wedding thing.....yur maybe no as bad as some fowk paint ye...mmmmmmmm...aye ye've definately gone up in ma estimations if ye lean towards e' blue side at's a start.

Anonymous Guest

Tomato soup all over yur shirt ? Hid's aboot time ye learnt e' art o' usin' cutlery, still at's fit ah'd expect fae ye. If a bairn hed done at ye'd be roarin' (louder than usual). Ah'l send ye doon a spoon as a gift, if somebody can devote a few oors till show fit ed's for !!!!!!!!!!!!

mandyscudder Guest

Well BUTTERFLY, I have to say that 'YOU ASKED FOR THAT ONE!!!"

Love Mandy

xxxxxxxxxx

P.S. Was it HEINZ? My favourite but you can't get it the same over here unfortunately. The sacrifices I made to come and live here!!!!!

Anonymous Guest

Happy Birthday Colin dinnae get too drunk now.

Butterfly ah cannae help boot winder how ye ever managed till miss at mooth oh yers. Ah think ma friend Pozy better send ye a Ladle and no a spoon. Maybe ets a bib yer needin.

Anonymous Guest

Buttery Mouth:

The Orange stain will go we yer Holland Shirt.

Well what do you expect supporting these no hopers Rangers.

Roll on the next game so as we can get more points and more time to get them.

And we dinnae want any more excuses.

Hail,Hail. Smelling the glove.

Your North School Buddy (I hope)

Alan

x

Anonymous Guest

Hey Alan, 1965 was a good year, 1967 wasn't too bad either eh?

Actually Alan, I think old Flutters has Red leanings. Her and Ebbe keep the Bar trade in Abz afloat! If rumour is to be believed!

Anonymous Guest

RED IS DEFINATELY MY COLOUR

RED .................... FOR DANGER!!!!!!

I am also delighted to tell you lot that we (yes Pozy that is the 'royal' we) are season ticket holders for the beloved Dons - none of this 'Weegie' Rubbish BUT if I did have to choose one of 'those' colours it would have to be GREEN!

love Madam Butterfly xx

Anonymous Guest

Ah'm richt gled Butterfly that if asked the choice wid be wi the bhoys & no the bloo noses, a thocht we were goin til hev til dis agree wi her there Alan but phew... Business as usual Ratty's!!

Anonymous Guest

At's ye lot showin' yur true colours, as expected !! Uneducated the lot o' ye's. Butterfly, at wiz a fine result we hed against yur "Dandy Duds, sorry Dons" at e' weekend.

WATP

Anonymous Guest

Aye Pozy rich again no less than expected from one who has recieved superior education. Dandy Duds it is. Bitterflech cannae tell her reds fae her greens.

Anonymous Guest

Larsson/Sutton need I say more Richie?

Don't you go and hide now, when we show you why we are at the top of the league, and racing off into the distance shortly!

Catch us if you can? you also rans!

mandyscudder Guest

Now I REALLY am going to open up a can of worms here!!! You're ALL going to have a go at me for this one I bet but I can take it, after all, I'm an ACADEMIER!!!!!

FOOTBALL? You call all that little mannies running around dribbling a ball FOOTBALL/SOCCER?!!! What a bunch of cissies!!!! They're more concerned about their hair 'dos' than anything else!!

NOW, AUSSIE RULES FOOTBALL, THERE'S A REAL MAN'S GAME FOR YOU!!!! Bit of football and rugby rolled into one - now that's something WORTHWHILE watching!!! Bit of 'contact' makes it all the more interesting, plus a goal being kicked every couple of minutes instead of watching a whole SOCCER game with no result!!!! The fact that these BIG BOYS wear TIGHT LITTLE SHORTS has nothing to do with of course!!!!!!

COME ON THEN, BRING ON THE ABUSE - I'M READY!

Love Mandy

xxxxxxxxxxx

Anonymous Guest

Mandy! any self respecting guy who run's about in tight shorts feeling other blokes bum's just has to be an Ozzie! Is'nt it your Home town Perth, that has that "Gay" festival?

Apologie's in advance to any Gay's out there,

No real offence mean't! Been in enough trouble with offending folk already!

Anonymous Guest

Hiya!

mandyscudder Guest

Milkyboy!! You've got the 'bum touching thingy' wrong as it is the rugby players who DO THAT!!! Not my Aussie Rules Boys!!!!

Secondly, yes, we do, along with Sydney have the MARDI GRAS happening and they are a spectacular sight to say the least!!! I actually attended one last Saturday night on our girls' night out. We were totally depressed at the sight of all those male, taught, tanned and terrific bodies as we knew we didn't stand a chance!! WHAT A WASTE was going through all our minds! I'm sure you would have been equally impressed with the women!!!!!

I too, don't want to offend any gay people who may be reading this board as I have quite a few gay friends - this is only fun we're having here and please note that it is not at the expense of gays.

Anonymous Guest

Pozy, ah hev always been 'UP' in yer estimations SO DINNA try and make oot till at RIFF RAFF fae e Pultney side o' e' toon that ye hev a 'low estimation' o' Madam Butterfly cause ah ken ye hev hed a 'SOFT SPOT' fur me fur years an years!!!!

Fits ah this abbot need'n a ladel till eat ma soup Pozy? Ye hev obviously mixed me up way Mrs Scudderlugs and Jacqueline cause at pairs GOB's is SO BEEG that the CLYDE TUNNEL AND ELEPHANTS TUSKS SPRINGS TILL MIND!!!!

Now, Mrs Scudderlugs, will ye get it intil at beeg heed o' yurs that EVERYONE fae e 'Wick Side' are chust REALLY NICE FOWK - UNLEK YE PULTNEY WRONG SIDE O' E' RIVER RIFF RAFF.

Alan - ye dinna escape here either. A thought ye kent me Far better than at! man we lived on e same street fur years and ye thought a hed turned intil a 'BLOO NOSE'

ALAN, YE KEN AH WIDNA LET E' SIDE DOON! GET A GRIP MAN!!!!!

Richard - ye are still FULL O' HOT AIR!

Milky fit are ye flitting aboot the threeds fur way yer 'hiya' we only put up way ye cause we feel sorry fur ye on is threeds ye ken!

Ah hope at's sorted a few thingies oot for now.

love Madam Butterfly xx

Anonymous Guest

Flutterby, Ed wizna me who passed comment abbot ye needin' a ladle, it wiz Richie boy! Ah only said ye'd maybe need a wee lesson on how till work e' cutlery etc....It's weel documented that table manners is no e' strong point ower at side o' e water. There should've been a toll at both bridgies till keep ye tight fisted lot oot. E last thing we wiz needin' on e' good side wiz mixin wi e riff raff.

Jacqueline, aye yur brither Eddie wiz in ma year. A hivnae seen him for a whilie boot if a see him soon I'll pass on e reunion info till him. As yit am no sure when it'll be.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast