Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: School Day's Revisited & Public Slagging Forum.

Anonymous Guest

just noticed butterfly, are you able to speak??!!

Anonymous Guest

Jaq, that would nave to be a Hells Angel!!!

Anonymous Guest

och Jacqueline ye should ken by now that it will take a lot more than you till SHUT ME UP!!!

and Richard I hev the face o' a 'Heavenly Angel' NOT a 'Hells Angel' chust till clear at up wance and fur all.

love Madam Butterfly xx

Anonymous Guest

Butterfly they hev been tryin hard till get at ye, boot ah see yur still up for thum on any topic, keep id up quine.

Pozy & Scud are missin, far hev they gone eh??

Pozy will be skivin aff shore lekly & Scud will be pozin aboot tryin til impress Kangaroos & ither marsupial types doon under wi hur jet ski!!!

Jacquline ye seem til be tryin hard til keep up wi e Butterfly, choost gee in yee'll never make id.

Anonymous Guest

So Colin choost when we thought ye hid accepted defeat ye rear yer heid again, where hiv ye been???. Runnin scared me thinks.

Bucketfly ahm richt sure all of eh real Angels wid hev sometin till say aboot yer claims.More like a praying mantis!!

Anonymous Guest

Mr Byrne,

Choost when you thocht id wiz safe eh??

My colleague tells me that ye micht be a good darts player.....some day, boot no the day or any time soon!!

Anonymous Guest

colin, ye can tell stumpy half pint that at least ah can reach eh boord. Ask him what hes goin till do now since his lover boy has moved to Sweden.....

and as fur yersel ah think we are all pretty safe as ye will still be Jet Lagged ah sorry ats choost eh way ye are

Anonymous Guest

Butterfly, I wouldnt dream of getting you to shut your gob...... Think of all those poor disappointed people looking into this site and seeing that you werent spouting your garbage all over the shop.......... They would have no one to laugh at

Anonymous Guest

Butterfly's delivery is o e highest quality no' lek e trock 'at ye crowd fae e wrong side o e river are spoutin.

Seaforth Avenue & Robertson Square were the fore runners to Australia....'ats where all e convicts were put, boot ah hev til say 'at some o yee's hev improved a bitty since ah've been away, ye can almost string a sentence egither noo!

Anonymous Guest

You got it right Colin, ALMOST.

mandyscudder Guest

More than agree with you on THAT one Jacqueline!! NOT!!!! FLUTTERBY would be a great loss to this site, ESPECIALLY the blind!!!!!!!!!

Love Mandy

xxxxxxxxxx

mandyscudder Guest

COLIN and ALAN, forget it boys!!! There's no point in sucking up to US ELITE ACADEMIERS now!!! You dug your graves from the start and that's exactly where you're going to end up with myself and Jacqueline on the case!!!! You poor males, you don't stand a chance!!!!! Lucky for you, you have a female on your side, although she's not up to 'MUCKLE'!!!

Love Mandy

xxxxxxxxxx

Anonymous Guest

Scuds at makes the three oh them ats no up till muckle.

Anonymous Guest

More than enough for ye Rats.

Anonymous Guest

Achh, Colin min' at's ye back openin' yur gob an lettin' yer belly rumble, no change on e' boords then. Yes a wiz offshore but too busy til be readin' e keech that ye keep postin' Ye were conspicuous in yer absence yersel'. "Conspicuous", There's a word ye feel Northers will struggle wi. More than 3 letters ye see !! Ah've been keepin a low low profile til avoid e' low flying witch on er Micra powered broomstick, she's certainly no butterfly, more lek an dusty owld moth !!

Anonymous Guest

Fit's iss grovellin' yer doin' Colin till e owld moth on e ither pages abbot her livin on Royal Deeside, gie yer heid a shake min fir goodness sake, she's stringin' ye along. More liable till be seen roon aboot e' back streets o' Torry........Hivvens sake min' ye go in till self imposed exile fur 5 meenids an come back a right snivveler ! Mind you a suppose she is fae e' less intelectual side o' e toon lek yirsel' so a suppose ye'll be stickin' egither.

Alan F. whits iss al aboot visitin' e' dodgy side o' Glesga? E' SFA are startin' all o' Sellicks games at 2pm now so e' fans can get home for thur tea efter e' twa oors' injury time they get till score!! How are ye anyway?

Anonymous Guest

Pozy min good till see ye back wi plenty Ammo for the St Scruffs.Ah notice yer more diplomatic side bein revealed in eh way that ye are explainin the meanin oh long words till them. This is choost till save the time et takes a Northerner till find a dictionary, which of course none oh them will have as there is no pictures in them.Blootedflech hes goe very quiet lately maybe the exhaustion encurred at Haloween hiz left her a bit tired.

mandyscudder Guest

ALL TOGETHER NOW!!!

Happy Birthday to YOU

Happy Brithday to YOU

Happy Birthday DEAR 'COL BOY'

Happy Birthday to YOU!!

HIP HIP HOORAY!

HIP HIP HOORAY!

KEEP SINGING NOW, "37 today, you're 37 today, just in case you didn't know, you're 37 today!!"

HAPPY BIRTHDAY 'OLD TIMER'

mandyscudder Guest

.......... and WHO said I didn't care?!!!!

Love your friend from OZ!!!! The one with the JET SKI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Anonymous Guest

I thank you 'Jetty Betty' for your kind thought re the birthday, she who must be obeyed didna even remember!!!

37 years ago til the day the world became a better place & 3 wise men fae the East, that must hev been Papigoe or Staxigoe if ye tink aboot id, saw a bricht star in e sky abeen e Henderson hom & low Chimmy Bruce hed been blesed wi this!!!! Moi

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast