Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: School Day's Revisited & Public Slagging Forum.

mandyscudder Guest

Jealous? Alan!! I'm absolutely gutted!!! What I would do to be you and Richie!! There's honestly nothing more I would like than to be a pot bellied, balding mannie!!! lol!!!

Come on now, let's me serious here for a moment!! It's never too late to come out of that dark dreary closet you know boys!!

Awaiting with much anticipation to your reply.

Love Mandy

xxxxxxxxxx

Anonymous Guest

Mandy:

Have you been taking drink?

Cos you are definately on something.

Anonymous Guest

Richie:

How did the darts go at the weekend?

Anonymous Guest

Right Scudderthighs, pot bellied & Balding. me thinks ye shouldna get us highland athletes mixed up wi yer ozzie men, or maybe yer eyesight is playing ye up.

Alan, good day had by all the team lost but Alec had another good average which most certainly should guarantee him a Scotland place. In my case it should be less Bar more Board i think!!!

Back to you Scuds,ah really think ye need yer crystal ball changin if ye think we are all pot bellied and balding. As they say no fat on a race horse!!!

mandyscudder Guest

RICHIE!!!

Have you had a good look at yourself in the mirror recently because a little birdie told me that all of the aforementioned is quite true!!!!!

Anyway, what is it with a majority of the young Caithness men going bald? I couldn't believe, when I was back in March, the amount of 'near baldies' walking around. I'm talking about guys in their 20s/30s!!! Honestly, guys of that age here in Oz all have hair.

ANY SUGGESTIONS? Clean ones of course!!! I was going to say that maybe DOUNREAY has had something to do with that OVER THE YEARS but on seconds thoughts, I won't go there!

Love Mandy

xxxxxxxxxx

Anonymous Guest

well Mandy ah certainly have no problem in the hair dept. Granted ah mictna be as skinny as ah wiz at school boot its a hard job feedin a fuel tank for a love machine.

though if is bairns wind me up any more ah micht well be reachin for eh grecian 2000.

we will be visitin yer adopted country next year scuds so check yer email.

Anonymous Guest

Richard - ah hev chust fallen off ma chair laughing at your comment to Mrs Scudderlugs:

QUOTE: "BOOT ITS A HARD JOB FEEDIN A FUEL TANK FOR A LOVE MACHINE"

Man, ma side are splittin cause the only fuel tank that ye fill is the petrol tank o at rusty old bucket Astra that ye hev till push up and doon Dunnet Avenue. Div ye ken yer supposed till start e' engine and get in till e' bucket Astra and drive it - AHHHHHH I forgot - pushing the rust bucket up an doon Dunnet Avenue is lots more fun and it will certainly gee yer neighbours something till speak aboot!

love Madam Butterfly xx

Anonymous Guest

Oh Mandy

Richard has given you PLENTY notice of his trip to Oz - get onto the government now and make sure measures put in place to get all access points to Australia sealed. With a madman like that about not even the kangaroos will be safe!

love Madam Butterfly xx

Anonymous Guest

Richie:

Sorry to hear the team didn't do that well, but their is always other opportunities.

And that applies to you also.

Good to hear Alec had a good average, hopefully now he will gain International Status with Scotland.

You mention less bar and more board, I bet ye didnae by e roond never mind getting roond the board.

Anonymous Guest

Mandy:

Their is nothing wrong wee a number 1.

Better than looking like those Aussie girlies on them surf boards we them long flowing locks.

Oops I meant Aussie boys.

Almost forgot Mandy, could you pass on my Birthday wishes to Katrina.

Happy Birthday to you.

Happy Birthday to you.

Happy Birthday Dear Katrina.

Happy Birthday to you.

Anonymous Guest

Butterflu, ah's sooner push an Astra than drive a Micra,

Vrooom Vrooom Granny

Ye must be aboot 85 now are ye!!!!!

Anonymous Guest

Pozy man - if yer nae blawing hot air all roond is reunion sites yer rattlin yer teeth in at beeg gob o' yurs! So ye wid rether push Richies auld rust bucket Astra up an doon Dunnet Avenue than be seen way some SERIOUS STREET CRED in ma Racing Micra!! Aye sure fitever ye say 'Pozy o' Flooers'

Fits a this calling me a granny? cheesus man I am only a couple o' months owlder than yersel - SO, ah think ye hev backed yersel richt intil a corner here ma dear boy!

love Madam Butterfly xx

Anonymous Guest

Pozy, wasnt my brother Eddie in your year at school? When are you lot having your reunion?

Anonymous Guest

Pozy:

Do you remember the good old days on yonder rig a few yards of Dounreay?

Did we make money or what?

But of course ye guy's nearly went on strike. Still good crack though.

This mirror thingy has got you and Richie stumbling a bit?

I could tell ye but I won't.

If Butterfly is 85 then that makes you about 84 and a bit.

Anonymous Guest

right blootedfly firstly ma Astra is no rustbucket but a highly tuned racing machine.As fur yer Micra it will be glad its getting a rest tonight as ye will be oot on yer broomstick!!

Anonymous Guest

Richard ma dear boy - ah dinna hev such a thing as a broomstick - as ah said on at ither threed that is Mrs Scudderlugs and Jacqueline's department, they'll be whizzing aboot the sky's tonight lek the pair o' auld crows that they are!

All Astra's are RUST BUCKETS and yours is NO EXCEPTION!!

love Madam Butterfly xx

Anonymous Guest

Ah butterfly will it be a hoover ye fly abbot the sky on then, wuch lek at Micra a dust bag.Or maybe ye will be concocting some potions in yer caulderon.

as a hev said before ter car looks kek a wendyhoose on wheels and possibly could be called a Skip but a motor car no way girl, Sorry But!!

Anyway haven't you got children to go oot and scare tonight?

Anonymous Guest

Butterfly, tonight is the only night you can go out and not scare folk away like you usually do!

Anonymous Guest

Och Jacqueline - AWAY AND BOIL YER HEED.

It is a WELL KNOWN fact that I have the face of an ANGEL!

Manage to polish your broomstick after the jolities of last night then?

love Madam Butterfly xx

Anonymous Guest

oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh madam butterfly, don't get out your tree now!

I don't know who told you that you had a face like an angel, it must have been one of your drinking buddies after a few too many!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast