Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: School Day's Revisited & Public Slagging Forum.

Anonymous Guest

Ok Colin sugested we start a new thread so Here is one to get all and one on the same topic.

This is where we all can have a good laugh and slag each other off until our little hearts are content about anything really.

So go for it.

That means you too Mrs Bustafly,

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Richie Byrne on 16-Oct-2001 1:16pm ]</font>

Anonymous Guest

Richard:

Good Idea Richie boy.

See a North Schooler can give credit where it's due.

Now let's sit back and watch the fun begin.lol

mandyscudder Guest

Sorry Richie, I didn't see that you had already started SOMETHING!!!! A sugestion though, we don't want to be MEAN here and just worry about ourselves and the NORTHERS, I mean someone from the Hillhead may just want to 'contribute' someday (saying that it is their reunion as well!!)and find that they are not included! What do you think?

Anonymous Guest

Mandy, I am in full agreement with you here. This reunion is for EVERYONE who started WHS in the summer of 1977 so there is all the country primary schools that need to get their input on this site too.

So, c'mon Watten, Lybster, Dunbeath, Keiss, and all the others out there - it's time to get bashing on those keyboards - can't wait to hear from you all.

Madam Butterfly xx

Anonymous Guest

Richard

just for YOUR INFO. You CONVENIENTLY forgot to add 'Yellow Bellied Academy Rats' to the title of this thread. HMMMMMMMMMMMM

Pity ah wisna still up in e wee toonie cause ah wid hev hunted ye doon Richard and run ye ower way ma Racing Micra for e cheek o e title o is threed!!!!!

love Madam Butterfly xx

Anonymous Guest

Blooterfly, ye'd iv hed no chance o' runnin' Richie boy doon in at auld "RACIN" Micra coz he wid oot run at auld wifie's car on wan leig. As a said on e' ither boord, ye only stopped for e' Milkman e' ither day so he could gie ye a push up all e' hills !!!!

Anonymous Guest

well Flutterflech i will give this a new title. Pozy is right at little thing that looks lek a wendy hoose on wheels couldn't catch sleep never mind a finely tuned athlete like myself. Anyway i am still offshore so unless you can row you have no chance.

"yellow bellied" we Academy elite have never chickened oot o anything in oor life and we are certainly no startin noo.

Anonymous Guest

Och Richard stop blawing all at hot air! ye canna hide yer jealously o' ma Racing Micra and NO am no selling it till ye either so dinna ask cause the answer is a definate NO.

Pozy, I mind ye was a richt wee cheelie at e school so ye canna hae ma Racing Micra either cause ye widna see ower e steering wheelie! Ah also loved yer descreeption o ma car 'A Wendy Hoose on Wheels' a hev niver thoucht o hid lek at afore.

Now, chust till clear is, up wance and fur all, it is no an 'auld wifies car' - hid is a 'sophisticated chick's car' cause if ye kent fa ah wis ye wid understand why I chose a Racing Micra over and above every other make and model of car available!

love Madam Butterfly xx

Anonymous Guest

Blooterfly, we ken exactly fa ye are!! Ye say a chick's car, ye hev e' richt piece o' poultry but do ye no mean an OWLD HEN'S car? surely at wid be more apt! As for bein wee at e'school a hed a pedal car which wiz aboot e' same size as yur Racin Micra back then, fit iz ed ye race? Snails! A can choost picture ye now racin' up e' A96, yer heid on e' dash trying till get ed past e' twa cyclist fa choost flew bye!

Anonymous Guest

why anyone would waste money on a moterised skateboard is beyond me. Ah didna ken that micra's were available in rust coulour.

The term Racing should not be associated with a painted sardine tin. Pozy an masel used till hiv Kertie's that would go faster than at thing.

Blooterdfly div ye still hiv furry dice hingin fae yer mirror, an REO Speedwagon tape an a magic tree.

Am sure Milkman only decided till help tii save ye hevin till suffer any embarassment o hevin till call a garage.

Ye maybe could trade it in against a scooter mind ye though could ye handle the increase in power.

Anonymous Guest

Aye Richie, if e' Blottered Fly bocht 'ersel anither Micra she'd hev a pair o' roller skates!!!!

Am in Aberdumplin' tomorrow n thursday but a don't think ah'll be too bothered aboot crossin' e' streets we yon wifie in er Micra, a could choost step ower or on ed !!

Q:Whit do ye call a Micra wie a sunroof ?

A:A mini skip

Anonymous Guest

Richie:

Come off it, you a finely tuned athlete.

I have never laughed so much in all my life!

How can ye be, when the furthest you have went is from the ochie to the dart board.lol

Just ye stick to the darts and leave the athlete stuff to the real athlete's.

Even then you will always be playing catch up we Alec MacKay.lol

Anonymous Guest

Ahh mr Goldenboot what an honour it is to have your poise wit and charm on this site,NOT.

If ah mind richt ye only got intill eh Academy team by default and can i remind you of the name of the team ye played fur ACADEMY now at must hiv been awful hard for ye till accept.

AS fur eh darts thing masel an Alex will challange ye an anyone till a game o pairs , singles whatever we will even start on 701 boot a spose ye'll chicken oot o at wan to

Anonymous Guest

Richie:

Can you explain your middle paragraph as it disna make much sense to me.

If you are trying to say that I played for the Rats then you are wrong.

Wick Academy Fc more like.

As regards to the darties, did I hit a raw nerve?

Why would I want to play darts again when I gave it up years ago so as you youngins could come through.

Anyway I wouldn't want to play Alec cos I know he is good infact brillant.

So dry yer eyes.

And toast to hopefully Alec's success in the World Competitions.

Are you in it by the way?

mandyscudder Guest

Hi there Richie - thought I'd come over to your site a wee look to see what was happening!! You poor thing having to contend with having to explain things to our 'MR RUBBERBOOT'!!! He's not too quick on the uptake as you can see by his comment re not understanding the 'PLAYING FOR THE ADCADEMY' bit!! Of course you and I, along with all our other viewers would have realised straight away that you meant the WICK ACADEMY FC but our Mr Rubberboot didn't quite comprehend that did he?!!!!!! Rest my case yet again, ie what can you expect from a N.N.??????

Anonymous Guest

Goldengoof, i will be travelling with Mr mackay to play in the Embassy world play offs but sadly not the Winmau. But you are right hope he does well.

I cant even start to explain the academy thing to you. Many profesional teachers have tried over the years and failed to penetrate that cranium of yours.

Anonymous Guest

Good one Richie.

Wish Alec all the best from me.

Are you carrying his Darts for him?

Seriously if you are involved in that Comp. then all the best too you also.

You are both good ambassadors for Caithness Darts. Well Done and best of luck.

Anonymous Guest

Why thank you Mr F, we are off to Inverness to play counties tomorrow i will send Alec your best wishes.

I am not carrying his darts but if he beats me in it i might break them.

Seriously Mr Mackay is looking at a Scotland call up if he hits a good aveage tomorrow.

Spoke to Bogan last night in the club he is well up for this reunion thing. Pity you are too old huh!!!

mandyscudder Guest

Just reading you two LOVERBOYS' postings and was going to suggest you meet up on a date because of all this nicey nicey stuff you're sending each other (excuse me while I reach for my bucket!!!!). That was until I read Richie's last comment!! Poor Alibaba, hope you're not too gutted?!! He LOVES YOU REALLY!!!! Words don't lie!

Love AS always

Mandy

xxxxx

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: mandyscudder on 19-Oct-2001 3:59pm ]</font>

Anonymous Guest

Tut,Tut Mandy.

What is wrong in praising guy's when they are doing well for themselves, and doing well for Caithness as a whole?

Especially in such a big Competition.

I hope you are not jealous of Richie & I.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast