Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Climate Change

Default Climate Change

Did anyone watch the programmes on BBC 1 and then on BBC 4 tonight it was all very interesting, I downloaded the experiment,they want everyone with a computer to help.If you want to help trace the climate change from 1920 to 2080 then look at this site and download it. bbc.co.uk/climatechaos
    Not all chillies are hot but do not be deceived

Default Climate chaos

Quote Originally Posted by Chillie
    Did anyone watch the programmes on BBC 1 and then on BBC 4 tonight it was all very interesting, I downloaded the experiment,they want everyone with a computer to help.If you want to help trace the climate change from 1920 to 2080 then look at this site and download it. bbc.co.uk/climatechaos
    Just looked at the site. Will study it in more detail before I do anything, but it looks very interesting.
    ywindy

Quote Originally Posted by ywindy
    Just looked at the site. Will study it in more detail before I do anything, but it looks very interesting.
    ywindy
    I now have this running on my computer and it has not caused any problem's so far
    Not all chillies are hot but do not be deceived

I've been running mine for about a month now. It works fine, always gives you the processing power when you want it. If you leave your computer on it will continue in the background. You need to make sure your computer security is tight if you leave your computer on and are on broadband, so that hackers cannot sneak in. I'm up to 1923 at the moment, from a 1907 start - don't expect it to be quick.
    "Step sideways, pause and study those around you. You will learn a great deal."