Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Being British

Quote Originally Posted by JAWS
    I never take history seriously, my version usually contains the known actions (I won't say facts) but usually doesn't quite so it in the same way as the "Official" version.

Besides, I'll be keeping an eye on how well Scotland do. Provided they are playing good entertaining football then I'll be cheering them on and I hope they do well.
    If Scotland end up playing England I'll have to let you know nearer the time who I will be supporting, and that's not me avoiding the issue, it depends on what type of football both teams are playing and if England are putting me to sleep with negative football I'll be cheering Scotland on against them.

But I'll nae be going south of the Border for a while!
    jaws the only scotland at the world cup this year is jason scotland of trinidad and tabago, the other scotland didnt qualify
    beauty is in the eye of the beerholder!

small fishing village outside wick called pulteney

Smile scottish

scottish by birth and a weeker by the grace of god,

100% scottish and proud of it
    Always remember your unique, just like everyone else

Quote Originally Posted by JAWS
    I never take history seriously, my version usually contains the known actions (I won't say facts) but usually doesn't quite so it in the same way as the "Official" version.

Besides, I'll be keeping an eye on how well Scotland do. Provided they are playing good entertaining football then I'll be cheering them on and I hope they do well.
    If Scotland end up playing England I'll have to let you know nearer the time who I will be supporting, and that's not me avoiding the issue, it depends on what type of football both teams are playing and if England are putting me to sleep with negative football I'll be cheering Scotland on against them.

But I'll nae be going south of the Border for a while!
    Are you fishing again, jaws, you got dunderheed?

as my signature says below....
    Scottish by birth, British by law,Highlander by the grace of God.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12