Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Charlie

Default Charlie

Hi i havent seen my cat charlie in a week now, im quite used to him going off wandering for a couple days but not this long. He is from the north murchison area, is tabby, nearly 2 year old and wears a gold collar oh and also likes to meow alot and his brother misses him

still no sign of my charlie, please could everyone who lives in area check sheds etc

Where do all these missing cats go? I been wandering around all the grassy area but no sign of any cats at all

Quote Originally Posted by wicker View Post
    still no sign of my charlie, please could everyone who lives in area check sheds etc

Where do all these missing cats go? I been wandering around all the grassy area but no sign of any cats at all
    hi there hope he comes back soon

Sorry, I don't live in your area, but I do hope that Charlie comes home soon!

Bumping this to the top in the hope that other Orgers in your area will keep a look out for Charlie and maybe check their sheds etc incase he's hiding !
    I'm the kind of woman whose feet hit the floor each morning, and the Devil says........... " Oh, Blast She's Up !! "

hi have you tryed round the old man three cats round there last nite

Really hope you find Charlie safe and well very soon.

Default Charlie

CAN I ASK IF CHARLIE has a lot of white on his coat as i have spotted a beautiful big striped and white cat hiding in gorse bushes in the field next to my house. he could belong to a farm near here its just that he has ran and hid twice now into the same bit while ive been out searching for our missing dog

Quote Originally Posted by wicker View Post
    Hi i havent seen my cat charlie in a week now, im quite used to him going off wandering for a couple days but not this long. He is from the north murchison area, is tabby, nearly 2 year old and wears a gold collar oh and also likes to meow alot and his brother misses him
    is the cat very big with a lot of white on the chest and underneath

yeah that sounds like him, where bouts is it that you stay, sorry havent replied sooner dont get on the net alot, god really hope it is him and i get him.

Default Lost Cat

My neighbour has seen him as well. I have left food and the food has been taken. If you can go by GMR HENDERSON MARTHA TERRACE, he will bring you out here and i will take you over to the field. Didnt see him yesterday though hope he hasnt moved on. phone gerry on07770807550 tomorrow hes out just now. hope it is your boy!

Default Charlie

fORGOT TO SAY I DIDNT SEE THE GOLD COLLAR BUT HE WAS VERY QUICK

Good luck and hope you find the wee gent.

Default Charlie

I have been asked by Wicker to upload these couple of pics of Charlie, hopefully someone will recognise him.

Default Charlie

Cant be sure but the colouring looks the same, your mate is more than welcome to call us and well take him to the hidey hole. The cat was big much bigger than any of mine. call us on 07770 807 550

Let's hope it was Charlie you saw Dollycat.

Sounds like whatever cat it is is having a hunting spree in the gorse bushes!

Default Charlie

Took Charlies owner to the hidey hole, he didnt show, so not sure it is him yet. She will come back on her own and check again and keep trying until she spots this lovely cat. Best of luckWicker and I hope it is your boy. His pictures are beautiful.

Default cHARLIE

CHARLIES HOME

What a wee holiday hes had to himself if it was him out here at HEMPRIGGS.
    Wickers sure her coming out with his favourite things gave him the nudge home. Am delighted for them both and wickers mum too!! No more barbed wire fences!

So happy for you that Charlie's back

Gives me hope that my errant girl could come home xxxx

That is great news re Charlie!

Oh Sage never give up as cats are amazing animals and have been known to come back home after very long periods away.
    Hopefully,your girl will come home soon. xx

That's lovely news!
    ~Sarah~
    Owner of 2 greyhounds, 1 Lurcher puppy, 2 cats, 3 rabbits, 3 guinea pig's and a hamster!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast