Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Charlie

Default Charlie

OMG - just checked out the photos of Charlie and he is the spitting image of my cat Jimmy. I rescued Jimmy from cats protection just over 2 years ago and he is originally from Wick too. He is now living with me in Thurso and is the softest most petted cat I have known. He is treated just like one of the bairns!! I have a photo of each of my kids on my desk at work but I have an A4 size of Jimmy on my notice board - lol

Smile Thankyou

Hi sorry taken me so long to reply, as dolly cat says charlie home safe and well. kept him in for first couple days and since then he been out and came back. Other than a few cuts he seems to fine with a good appetite. Big thankyou to everyone for looking out for him and thank you dolly cat for showing me where he was if it was him but seems to coincidental that 24hours after being there he returned home.
    Just shows never give up hope that was near on 4 weeks he was gone. Thank you again

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12