Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: that dreaded vets visit!

Quote Originally Posted by Dadie View Post
    You should get him back later on today!
    He may be a bit groggy and peed off but keepp him in for a few days and he will soon be back to normal
    Yeah i have to phone at about 3pm to find out when i can collect him. I will have a bed made up for him when he gets home. got the litter tray ready too! Lucky i kept that eh.

He really doesnt like staying in but he might appreciate it for the next few nights.
    I SWORE ON ONE THREAD!
    GET OVER IT!!!!!

Aw bless him! Though it will surprise you how quickly he recovers.

My wee guy is home. Got him about an hour ago. He is rather tender looking when walking, resembles a penguin. lol.

But he has had some water, think he was pretty thirsty actually. Not allowed alot of food but he doesnt seem to want it anyways.

He has been trying to walk about a wee bit this last 20 minutes, he has wee rest stops every 3 paces tho. Bless! He must be a wee bit dazed.

But at least he doesnt have to go out so i can keep an eye on him
    I SWORE ON ONE THREAD!
    GET OVER IT!!!!!

Poor wee Brenon. He will probably be 'drunk' for a good while yet but should be a lot better by tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    Poor wee Brenon. He will probably be 'drunk' for a good while yet but should be a lot better by tomorrow.
    He is actually doing really well. He is sitting in the window-sill just now. Looks very sleepy but seems happy sitting in his usual spot.

He still isnt interested in food but that will surely come back to him tomorrow.

And he isnt even in a huff with me. Everytime i walk past he wants some reassurance, so just pet him gently and he is fine.
    I SWORE ON ONE THREAD!
    GET OVER IT!!!!!

Glad he is recovering well and has forgiven you.

Yes his appetite should be well and truly back by tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    Oh stop it Shelley! I have to take my wee buddy Gordon to get de-plummed soon and he's a bunny. Neutering does get rid of the bad behaviour but I'm worried cos some of his shenanigans are a direct result of his cheeky ways. Fingers crossed and lots of healing vibes for Brenon.
    It has to make you wonder if the behaviour of the male human species would improve.............????????
    Just thinking out loud!
    An expert is one who knows more and more about less and less until he knows absolutely everything about nothing

Default Snip Snip

Quote Originally Posted by _Ju_ View Post
    It has to make you wonder if the behaviour of the male human species would improve.............????????
    Just thinking out loud!

I subconsciously crossed my legs when I read that.

Hope Brendon is on the mend, Shelly.
    A man who fears suffering is already suffering from what he fears.

Brenon seems to be a million times better today because he has made me go mentally insane already!

Him and Fintan are back to their fighting. Right outside my bedroom door at 7.45am actually. Grr!

And i made a wee oopsie this morning. I opened the window to let the litter tray smell out the kitchen (im just not used to it anymore) and the wee critter has escaped! He is just in the garden though. Dont want to chase him because he will jump the wall then. So as long as he is in the garden im sure he is ok.

When is it the fighting will stop?

Also spraying has resumed already!
    I SWORE ON ONE THREAD!
    GET OVER IT!!!!!

Never
    Its like children
    brothers and sisters.... one minute happy playing together the next minute knocking lumps out of each other!

Quote Originally Posted by Dadie View Post
    Never
    Its like children
    brothers and sisters.... one minute happy playing together the next minute knocking lumps out of each other!
    Gosh please tell me ur jokin Just canny handle all this fighting constantly. One o them is gonna get hurt soon!
    I SWORE ON ONE THREAD!
    GET OVER IT!!!!!

Smile

It might take a couple of weeks/months for the hormones that are already in his system to work through...patience me dear.
    "Life is a sexually transmitted disease, with 100% fatality." R.D.Laing

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12