Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: J.Fats

in a house wi lights, but it is a light house

Default J.Fats

Time moves on and the Last Stand Tour continues. Fats and Isaac are in the Mountain Dew, Wick on Friday 26th from nine thirty and Popeyes, Scrabster on Sunday 27th from three o clock. The J. Fats Band with Jack Macfee on drums will be playing in the Comm Bar on Saturday 27th. at nine thirty.

looking fwd to it pal.
    Big Imagination For Feeling Young Cause Life Yearns Real Optimism

Have a great weekend! And break a drumstick, or whatever it is that musicians do.

Quote Originally Posted by canuck View Post
    Have a great weekend! And break a drumstick, or whatever it is that musicians do.
    Hearts???? Laws?????Commandments????????
    Last edited by Gleber2; 25-Mar-10 at 02:17.

Go rock the house man!!!
    dafsorkneybirding.blogspot.com

Don't we always????

Aye as i mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Gleber2 View Post
    Hearts???? Laws?????Commandments????????
    You have my blessing to break hearts and some laws: but I stop at breaking commandments.

With your blessing, Reverend Lady, I will face the darkness with a smile and anyway, my neighbours don't have an ass.

Friendship means that there will always be a light no matter how black the darkness seems.

Now, go break some hearts.

How many final final tours does this band have to make before they do finally disappear? IMHO the sooner the better
    Once the original Grumpy Owld Man but alas no more

I thing the police have sign him up for a few gigs so wont be to long now before it is his last stand as he says must have got his problems fixed

Golach, what exactly is your problem with one of the greatest talents knocking around?

John has been a long standing and popular member of the community, providing fantastic entertainment and inspiration to generations of us.

His talent has filtered down to his lad, who has toured with internationally reknowned song writers.

Just what have you done for Caithness, apart from wisely removing yourself?

Quote Originally Posted by golach View Post
    How many final final tours does this band have to make before they do finally disappear? IMHO the sooner the better
    Locations to where one stays seem to tell a story
    Oedipus was the first man to plug the generation gap

You seem to get more pathetic and twisted as you get older. One really does feel sorry for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Rampant Rabbit View Post
    I thing the police have sign him up for a few gigs so wont be to long now before it is his last stand as he says must have got his problems fixed
    Could you translate this into a language that can be understood??

I'm really glad your opinion counts for nothing then.

Also there is only one last stand tour UNLESS there's a J. Fats Band I don't know about playing other tours behind our back OR golach has a split personality & in his world he is seeing at least 8 different tours when in actual fact there is only one

& what was the last thing.....oh yes, theres always one in every crowd, apparently, & golach just proves that theory absolutely correct

I get a feeling if he lived in Caithness he'd come to the gig just to find things to have a spout about. I'm so glad he doesn't live here imagine having to put up with him in the audience with his opinions.

Yes i can do that for you dont be sending your freinds round to my door again and sit back and wait for your own doorbell going sometime soon And dont worry am not hopping mad about it. Hope you understand now I thought you were clever at school was it ( class b1) that you were in

Quote Originally Posted by Rampant Rabbit View Post
    Yes i can do that for you dont be sending your freinds round to my door again and sit back and wait for your own doorbell going sometime soon And dont worry am not hopping mad about it. Hope you understand now I thought you were clever at school was it ( class b1) that you were in

Oooer handbags at dawn...lol

Well said BB!!

& another thread regarding local gigs from local musicians has to be closed due to idiotic hijackers with no real point to make. It would appear that any mention of anything to do with Fats or myself is invitation to have a pop

the org never ceases to amaze