Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Megan

Sorry to hear about Megan.
    Some people are like Slinkies. They're really good for nothing. But they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

So sorry to hear your sad news Kevin.

She was obviously a much loved dog and will bound to leave a huge gap in your lives, but take comfort from the fact she is now free of pain and is running free at Rainbow Bridge.

Thinking of you and your wife.
    I'm the kind of woman whose feet hit the floor each morning, and the Devil says........... " Oh, Blast She's Up !! "

Hi kevin,I'm so sorry to hear of your loss, your pictures of 'Megan',have made me smile so often, thinking of you and Mrs.M.

ahhh bless you and your family hun, its never easy loosing a loved one. something that i have always belived in .. is that as long as we keep them alive in our hearts and thoughts they are never truly gone. She had a good run in this life, and obviously a very loving family and she is now young and carefree again, all i can say is enjoy and rejoice in her memory and you will see her again when its time. ive not posted much on meagans posts but i have read them all.. and there was many a night i think i would have given up.. but you carried on and gave her everything that she needed and wanted. i know that i cried for you and my heart hurt so badly when you told us all you were going thru with her.. and then you were rewarded with a few more wonderful months. i dont think we could really ask for more , but as always you are in my thoughts at this time.. and i pray that the happy times are more than the sad in the next few weeks...
    brandy
    http://itqueries.com/

so sorry to hear about megan

Ah Kevin,sorry to hear about the lovely Megan.My heart goes out to you.

So sorry to hear of your sad loss Kevin. You know you did the right thing, and you know you gave her a great life. Be pleased for her, and treasure your memories.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12