Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Watcha doin'?

I was actually thinking of going to Southampton tomoorow and get some pics of a new dinghy that's being launched.

http://www.celebritycruises.co.uk/ce...pse/index.html

Did some stranded folk not get picked up in that? It even has real grass on it!

Aye, there was about 2000 people picked up and brought to the UK. Surprisingly, none of them were illegal immigrants.

Have a nice time and post some pics on here! I am goin out wi my camera this weekend - about time I had another wee shottie!

Just sitting in the house trying to chill out after a night of female drama. My new girlfriend decided to play the neurotic other half tonight and I got sick of it. I just waited until she finally shut the hell up and went to the toilet, then I turned off my mobile and went home where I played Battlefield 2 : Bad Company online.

Women. Their emotional crap and petty mind games are almost enough to turn you Gay.

DD,
    You have enough problems (LFC Supporter and STD sufferer) without turning gay.

Grab a cab get into town, get some beers down your neck and go clubbing (not a gay one)

If you are still feeling down, give me, Fred or Stavro a ring. If you are really really down get in touch with John Little, Golach or Bekisman, (you may have to reverse the charge with last three though)

Cheer up, she is only a woman.

A tip ditch the woman and get a dog
    Michael Stone is innocent.
    Convicted without any forensic evidence and failed to be picked at any ID parade
    So who did kill Lin & Megan Russell
    http://www.michaelstone.co.uk/

Quote Originally Posted by Anfield View Post
    DD,
    You have enough problems (LFC Supporter and STD sufferer) without turning gay.

Grab a cab get into town, get some beers down your neck and go clubbing (not a gay one)

If you are still feeling down, give me, Fred or Stavro a ring. If you are really really down get in touch with John Little, Golach or Bekisman, (you may have to reverse the charge with last three though)

Cheer up, she is only a woman.

A tip ditch the woman and get a dog

Oy la

Remember this is a family forum

Sitting up watching rubbish on e4 and waiting for bengal boy to come home, also freezing as his entrance is my sitting room window lol

"If you are really really down get in touch with John Little, Golach or Bekisman, (you may have to reverse the charge with last three though)"

"I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered. My life is my own."

You are number 6

Blimey Anfield, calm down a bit .. its a gobby woman, not a life ending disaster !!

Quote Originally Posted by Anfield View Post
    Hmmm, should I feel as if I am being bullied and persecuted by this post as one oger continues to bleet about, every time his name is mentioned???
    Naw!! its only a open forum, not real life
    Once the original Grumpy Owld Man but alas no more

Quote Originally Posted by The Drunken Duck View Post
    Just sitting in the house trying to chill out after a night of female drama. My new girlfriend decided to play the neurotic other half tonight and I got sick of it. I just waited until she finally shut the hell up and went to the toilet, then I turned off my mobile and went home where I played Battlefield 2 : Bad Company online.

Women. Their emotional crap and petty mind games are almost enough to turn you Gay.
    Get yourself a good pair of ear plugs...

As for the gay thing....stick to what you know. Trust me blokes can be just as bad !!! lol
    Last edited by Penelope Pitstop; 24-Apr-10 at 11:15. Reason: addition

Staying home, cancelled the trip to Southampton. Now going out to the garden and catching some of those beautiful rays. Yeah baby.

Default wats to do

I am about to go for a run through the Mount Pleasant Cemetery - a highly appropriate venue given my age and general decrepitude. Then, if I am still capable, to the Artful Dodger for brunch with friends I have known for 25 years - met them at the University of Toronto and together have been through marriages, divorces, deaths, career ups and downs, the 70s the 80s the 90s---and somehow along the way I have accumulated three grand-daughters.
    It is enough to drive a man to the Rex Jazz Bar. Which is my next destination. Excellent tenor (saxophone) Mike Murley (check him out on the internet- and check the Rex.too.)This evening I will create a spaghetti dish accompanied by claret. Lashings off it and a wee solo dance number that I do accompanied by the Duke Ellington orchestra (circa 1930)
    My current better half is in Boston playing the fiddle and doing a little work reporting on medical meetings there. So tonight the old man shall caper!
    Richard Sutherland

Quote Originally Posted by joxville View Post
    Staying home, cancelled the trip to Southampton. Now going out to the garden and catching some of those beautiful rays. Yeah baby.
    Lazy git! Rays are out here too so

I have returned!
    Oh the penalties of age. I have a numb derriere and I only did 20 odd miles and a couple of steep bits. Never mind - when I retire I shall do more and get into some semblance of fitness again.
    Very nice run though - lots of sun and the air is warm outside though inside still cold.

Saw a snake take cover in our rockery - a big one.

Quote Originally Posted by The Drunken Duck View Post
    Blimey Anfield, calm down a bit .. its a gobby woman, not a life ending disaster !!
    He always did exaggerate .
    Do phone box to phone box reverse charges (can one still do that?
    "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped."

I'm about to go down to Tescos to get a wife, freshly imported from France...

Quote Originally Posted by John Little View Post
    You won't down there, they shut at 5pm(?) unlike up here!!! - unless you're going to a small wee Tesco, but they don't sell imported wives in those.. Have to wait till tomorrow
    "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped."

Quote Originally Posted by John Little View Post
    An imported wife from France? beware they have very hairy oxters
    Once the original Grumpy Owld Man but alas no more

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast