Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 111718192021

Thread: Watcha doin'?

I am sitting with my foot up because I have been an eejit! The other day my wife asked me to move a large piece of slate into the shed while she decides its fate. I leaned it up against the other shed door thinking 'I never open this'.

This morning I needed to go up our chimney outside to do a job and wanted the ladder - and the only way to get the ladder is... to open the usually unopened shed door.

I forgot the slate.
    It fell on my left big toe.

The violence of the language scared every rabbit from our garden and the sheep across the road ran to the far end of the field.
    I have a blue toe which throbs and, strangely, makes my whole foot throb.

How can that be?

And it's all my own stupid damned fault!

But I still went up the ladder and did the job.

Now I am hobbling round the house and my wife can't decide to sympathise or laugh...

Watcha doing?
    D'oH! My brain hurts...

Quote Originally Posted by John Little View Post

Now I am hobbling round the house and my wife can't decide to sympathise or laugh...

Watcha doing?
    I'm so sorry John but I'm having a wee titter to myself whilst reading your post thinking silly silly boy.

Ive just spend the day in lovely sunshine power washing and tidying up at my mum and dads house. I'm now going to open a tin of ginger beer sit in the conservatory and enjoy.

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 111718192021