Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: The demise of the Thurso Red Coats

Default The demise of the Thurso Red Coats

I understand that the team of red-coated insulation people will be finished in thurso in a week or two. Good riddence as far as im concerned as they dont seem to take no for an answer.

I have to agree; I know nothing of these insulating men, but I have to observe that Redcoats and Scotland are not a good mix - the last lot would not take no for an answer either...

Default Demise of Thurso Red Coats....

[quote=CurlyTop;678771]I understand that the team of red-coated insulation people will be finished in thurso in a week or two. Good riddence as far as im concerned as they dont seem to take no for an answer.

Have you stopped to think that if they are finished in a couple of weeks that that will mean they are going to be unemployed...... These people are only trying to do a job to get a wage.... Trying to keep a roof over their families heads...... They may be persistent but as with many jobs now its all about meeting targets... Having accepted the insulation offered it is of benefit to the homeowners at no cost to the ones who have taken the time to listen to what they have to say!!