Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Vicious Bull Terrier .........

Default Vicious Bull Terrier .........

Gets savaged by small child

Default art attack

What a lovely picture,and I bet the dog is enjoying all the attention and wont mind what he looks like.....

Thats fab, love it
    Live the dream, don't dream the life

Sorry thats classic. lol ..I must admit i am not overly keen on these types of dogs but then I shouldn't judge a breed just the owners....you have a lovely dog and with wonderful patience....do you have anymore pics like this?
    New website for the Arts http://www.highlandartshub.freeforums.org Its Free and Its full of the latest arts news in Caithness and Highlands

Talking bull terrier

what a gorgeous dog!
    dont judge staffies...its the owners that should be judged

That picture has been going round on the internet for ages... it's not the posters dog. But shows how patient some dogs are...

haha, love it!!! what a chilled out pup

Quote Originally Posted by demac-artist View Post
    Sorry thats classic. lol ..I must admit i am not overly keen on these types of dogs but then I shouldn't judge a breed just the owners....you have a lovely dog and with wonderful patience....do you have anymore pics like this?
    aww this is not my dog - i seen it on another forum I am on. But saying that it is a perfect example of the breed - they would put up with anything for a cuddle. I have lots of pictures of my dogs, more of the dogs that I have of the bairn, sad but true. Here is a couple pics of mine and also one of our staffie cross for DBooth. You are so right - it is irresponsible owners and not the dogs. It is so sad that rescues are overflowing with bull breeds because of bad owners.. sorry dont know how to shrink the pictures

Talking bull terrier

aww wat lovely looking dogs!
    dont judge staffies...its the owners that should be judged

fantastic :-)
    love the smiles too
    it's a sair fecht

I have always loved that dog being coloured in great pic no matter how many times I see it!

Your own dogs are gorgeous too.
    ~Sarah~
    Owner of 2 greyhounds, 1 Lurcher puppy, 2 cats, 3 rabbits, 3 guinea pig's and a hamster!

Smile

We dont care if the original pic wasn't your dog its lovely to see that anyway.

Love the new pics - they are so happy though about life, wish we were all like dogs live in the moment -(too much Caeser) ...lol

De
    New website for the Arts http://www.highlandartshub.freeforums.org Its Free and Its full of the latest arts news in Caithness and Highlands

Default staffies

im sure u stay down road from me have met u b4 with ur dogs they are georgus! i have 2 staffies maself and are the best temperment dogs i have met. they are great with my 10 month old son (dispite wat media say) its the way the owners bring up a dog that makes it vicious or bad!

xxxx

I just adore EBT's, they are so cute! Not everybody's cup of tea but neither is my dog!
    Why be a hard rock when you really are a gem!

Aww I want one!