Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Common Seal

Default Common Seal

Thurso River Seals still hanging aboutl and all looking healthy. These were near the lorry Parking area..

Colin
    caithness-sea-watching

2. Default

Nice shots,every time i go to take photo of them they're not there and when i walk by without my camera they're always there just waiting to smile for the camera.lol

One of them looked to have a nasty gash - this was taken at the same spot the weekend of the surfing championship:

If you see any seals,whales,dolphins etc with injuries you should call the BDMLR head office on 01825765546 or the local are co-ordinator on 07707219819 and report it,they can they arrange for someone to go out an assess the animal and see if it needs help x
    The nice thing about living in a small place is that if you dont know what you are doing....there's always somebody who does,or thinks they do! x

Thanks Thumper, will put those numbers into my mobile. I didn't notice the gash until I processed the pictures several days later unfortunately.