Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Our new sweetie

Aaaww she is lovely and look forward to seeing some more photos once she has settled in.

Wishing you many happy years together.

Quote Originally Posted by Tugmistress View Post
    bobbin and bullielove - i invite you up to the house after at least a fortnight for her to settle to be told the full story about the one that was pts.
    i have probably rehomed more problematic dogs than yourselves and they have come out the other side as well balanced pets within a few months.
    yes the sspca do home checks, the sspca also know of the dog that was pts and the full reasons why - and the dog that had her face ripped is no longer with us because of age and health deterioration so wind your necks in and learn the truth and stop being a pair of 'know it alls'.
    well that is a relief then that she will be the only dog.. at the end of the day it is only her welfare that concerns me and that is why I posted in the first place Regarding your previous dog that was PTS it was very upsetting when on the surface it appeared that all offers of help were turned down and the thread from your daughter about it being her dog and she would have it put down if she wanted was deeply distressing to hear. Maybe there is more to the story as you say however all I saw was what was said on here.

I do honestly hope it works out for you and Storm. She looks beautiful and gentle. There are too many ABs needing homes. Having had experience of American bulldogs in the past I know that they are most loyal and loving animals once they settle in. I am passionate about dog welfare therefore I will speak out if I am concerned in any way. If that leads you to believe that I am a know it all then that i can live with that.

Talking storm

aww is that storm? thats excellent that she got rehomed! we rehomed a staffie called tara from balmore on the 25th of jan! shes a lovely dog aswel,she really settled once bein tookn out of the kennel enviroment. good on u!
    dont judge staffies...its the owners that should be judged

Sad really that people jump to conclusions.
    Tugmistress, I am very sorry that you lost your dog. I don't feel that you need to explain yourself to people who see the bad before the good (seems to be a common thing for some people these days.) Good on you for giving Storm a good home.

just thought i would post another piccie of storm, she settling in really well, and it is so lovely to have her company, looking forward to her coming out of her shell even more as we can all see the potential in her and know she is going to be an amazing dog

x
    ღ ღ ღ ღ kazzii ღ ღ ღ ღ I'm a devil in disguise

She is lovely and if problems do appear you are in the ideal situation to nip them in the bud......new owners can work miracles.....she has a lovely face and a cheeky look to her.....looking forward to hearing all the stories she will bring.

Aaawww bless her! She has certainly found the comfiest place to lie.

Sure she will come on fine now she is loved and cared for.

Default Storm

I for one am absolutely delighted that Storm eventually managed to get a loving home. I couldnt think of anyone better for her to go to. She is a great dog and will be a loyal companion to you. Thanks for rehoming her.

Question storm

hi i just checkd balmore website and storm is still on it?

Talking lol

i just noticed we have the same wallpaper! hahahaha! from homebase!

Quote Originally Posted by ShelleyBain View Post
    I think i saw her on the balmore website today! Fell in love with her then. her face was just lovely!

Do Balmore have a webiste that shows photos too then? I've looked and looked but I can't find it.

Any ideas where to look?
    Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.

http://thetenaciousgardener.blogspot.co.uk/

Default balmore

hi type in Balmore rescue on yahoo and click on Dog Rescue Pages-centres in scotland..then scroll down to Highland and caithness and sutherland is the 3rd link,click on it.

Don't worry she's still here
    sleeping soundly after a mad five minutes with a ball lol

Default Web site

Try www.scottishspca.org/rehoming then select the Centre you are interested in The one in Caithness is the Caithness & Sutherland ARRC and Inverness is the Highland & Islands ARRC (Animal Rescue and rehoming Centre) The web site is control via the HQ so sometimes there is a slight delay in removing animals as everyone is so busy.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12