Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Our new sweetie

Talking Our new sweetie

We got out new sweetie home today
    not a great photo but just snapped on the camera phone so sorry about quality.
    what a gorgeous little girl she is, and so timid at the moment but she will come at it soon enough
    just had to share!

Brought her home from Balmore so one less pooch for them to worry about for a wee while.

Aww tuggs is she the American bulldog?
    @,'---.................................................. ---',@
    ~*~Believe In The Magic Of Your Dreams~*~
    ---',@................................................. . @',---

Quote Originally Posted by unicorn View Post
    Aww tuggs is she the American bulldog?
    yes she is unicorn, she is wonderful and will become a great dog when she gets her confidence back

She's a sweetie

I think i saw her on the balmore website today! Fell in love with her then. her face was just lovely!
    I SWORE ON ONE THREAD!
    GET OVER IT!!!!!

Didnt you just get rid of a dog short ago?

She's gorgeous & what a sweet face she has.

What's her name ?
    Live the dream, don't dream the life

Quote Originally Posted by Bobbin View Post
    Didnt you just get rid of a dog short ago?
    no, we had one pts because she ripped my other dogs face 3 times, we considered rehoming but decided the risk was too great

rictina, her name is storm, she has the cutest face it's on a parr with billy the poofy rottie we have too lol

Aww she is beautiful, I have been watching her on the Balmore site as AmBullies don't often appear up here! Glad she's got a happy home I love hearing of people adopting.
    ~Sarah~
    Owner of 2 greyhounds, 1 Lurcher puppy, 2 cats, 3 rabbits, 3 guinea pig's and a hamster!

Quote Originally Posted by Tugmistress View Post
    no, we had one pts because she ripped my other dogs face 3 times, we considered rehoming but decided the risk was too great
    I hope for her sake that your rescue AB with unknown history is the perfect dog

To be honest I am surprised that sspca would rehome a dog where a previous dog has recently been put to sleep for being aggressive towards the other house dog. What will happen if when she settles in decides she is leader of the pack and takes a pop at your resident dog. It happens....

Quote Originally Posted by bullielove View Post
    I hope for her sake that your rescue AB with unknown history is the perfect dog

To be honest I am surprised that sspca would rehome a dog where a previous dog has recently been put to sleep for being aggressive towards the other house dog. What will happen if when she settles in decides she is leader of the pack and takes a pop at your resident dog. It happens....

now i am even more anxious - when her write up from Balmore states she doesnt get on well with other dogs..

Quote Originally Posted by bullielove View Post
    now i am even more anxious - when her write up from Balmore states she doesnt get on well with other dogs..
    Do the SSPCA not do backround checks then? I'd also like to know why this dog, who dosn't get on with other dogs has been rehomed where one has recently been pts?

rictina, her name is storm, she has the cutest face it's on a parr with billy the poofy rottie we have too lol

Storm's a lovely name.

More piccies please.

Aww I saw her out at Balmore a few months ago!!! Im so glad she's in a happy new home!!! How lovely All the best with her, Im sure you'll bring each other years of happiness!!

bobbin and bullielove - i invite you up to the house after at least a fortnight for her to settle to be told the full story about the one that was pts.
    i have probably rehomed more problematic dogs than yourselves and they have come out the other side as well balanced pets within a few months.
    yes the sspca do home checks, the sspca also know of the dog that was pts and the full reasons why - and the dog that had her face ripped is no longer with us because of age and health deterioration so wind your necks in and learn the truth and stop being a pair of 'know it alls'.

Quote Originally Posted by Rictina View Post
    Storm's a lovely name.

More piccies please.
    more piccies to follow rictina when she has had a sleep and she is a little more comfy

Quote Originally Posted by Ash87 View Post
    Aww I saw her out at Balmore a few months ago!!! Im so glad she's in a happy new home!!! How lovely All the best with her, Im sure you'll bring each other years of happiness!!
    thanks ash i am sure we will all enjoy each other for many years

more piccies to follow rictina when she has had a sleep and she is a little more comfy

I hope Storm has a lovely first nights sleep in her new home.

Oh tuggs I am so sorry to hear you lost Sacha, I am also so glad you gave this girl a home and know you will do your very best for her, she has landed on her feet and for the others having a pop give it a rest unless you have met her dogs.
    @,'---.................................................. ---',@
    ~*~Believe In The Magic Of Your Dreams~*~
    ---',@................................................. . @',---

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast