Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lost Dog!

Come on you lot, lighten up a bit.

For all the people who got offended or even commented with "Infantile" I think you can calm yourselves right down.

First off this whole forum is a place where arguements break out over the slightest thing and a lot of the time over things that have nothing to do with the thread.

Secondly what actual harm did I do to anybody? Ok you may not get the vital 40 seconds back that it took you to read the thread and I apologise for wasting time.

I think people need to lighten up a bit on this forum and stop being so downright moody and always out to get someone or be right.

If it was such a big offence I would have been banned/warned and the thread would have been moved to the jokes section or deleted.

That's why they have people in place to do that and they obviously didn't find it as "hard to deal with" as some of you....

The minute I read "camouflage jacket", I knew it was in fun. Maybe you should have kept it till April 1st.

Quote Originally Posted by Shabbychic View Post
    The minute I read "camouflage jacket", I knew it was in fun. Maybe you should have kept it till April 1st.
    Exactly! Most people who actually care more about what a thread says would have clicked and read it instead of some people who read a thread and rather than see what it's about or actually contribute properly they say "Hope it turns up soon" because then they LOOK better....

End of the day it was a joke on a forum formed about and for Caithness.

I am sure it will go down as a great moment in history and be taught to our kids and probably in the future to our talking dogs! (They might even be sporting camo jackets then too!) lol

Quote Originally Posted by Olin View Post
    Exactly! Most people who actually care more about what a thread says would have clicked and read it instead of some people who read a thread and rather than see what it's about or actually contribute properly they say "Hope it turns up soon" because then they LOOK better....

End of the day it was a joke on a forum formed about and for Caithness.

I am sure it will go down as a great moment in history and be taught to our kids and probably in the future to our talking dogs! (They might even be sporting camo jackets then too!) lol
    I have to take exception and say it wasn't clear that this was a joke. I did think it was but didn't want to say so in case it was actually true!

Having said that I wasn't offended and it was quite funny.

Must say I didnt realise it was a joke either.... can be a bit slow on the uptake at times :-s D'oh!!

But certainly wasnt offended by it, just had a wee chuckle

A+ thread, would read again

Quote Originally Posted by Olin View Post
    After reading all your replies I am now thankful that if my dog did go missing there are some decent caring people out there!

However this whole thread was a joke....

The joke being I put a camouflage jacket on him and it worked so well I couldn't see him.

Sorry but I couldn't resist!
    Having 2 dogs myself i was at first feeling sorry for you,...... then i read this and burst out laughing.... good one

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12