Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Naked Rambler locked up again

Default Naked Rambler locked up again

the naked rambler who was flying to edinburgh for an Appeal court hearing in edinburgh has been arrested again for being naked!!
    He removed his clothes in the toilet of a Flybe plane enroute from Southampton and refused to get dressed.
    He was arrested at Edinburgh airport when the plane landed and faces a breach of the peace charge.
    When told of his arrest, his fiancee who walked naked with him to john O'Groats, said she was ending their relationship because of his strip on the plane. she said she has had enough!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Fran
    the naked rambler who was flying to edinburgh for an Appeal court hearing in edinburgh has been arrested again for being naked!!
    He removed his clothes in the toilet of a Flybe plane enroute from Southampton and refused to get dressed.
    He was arrested at Edinburgh airport when the plane landed and faces a breach of the peace charge.
    When told of his arrest, his fiancee who walked naked with him to john O'Groats, said she was ending their relationship because of his strip on the plane. she said she has had enough!!!
    Somebody should present the publicity seeking idiot with a Dirty White Raincoat because that's what he's short of.
    Animals I like, people I tolerate.

Quote Originally Posted by JAWS
    Somebody should present the publicity seeking idiot with a Dirty White Raincoat because that's what he's short of.
    give him yours!!!

Default Naked Rambler locked up again

He tried to make a point of being back to nature, but really hes just an exbitionist.

I was all for him on his walk, but not now, he has gone to far he deserves everything he get's now
    Not all chillies are hot but do not be deceived

Quote Originally Posted by melted_wellie
    give him yours!!!
    I tried it once. the effect was startling, it brought the whole town to a standstill. Nobody could move for all the young, and indeed the more mature ladies falling about laughing.
    It was embarrasing, I had to take myself to the Police Station and help the young Police Woman along as well because she was doubled up laughing too. She kept giggling, "Why me Lord! Why did they have to send me?"

The Sheriff was going to bind me over, but he said it was such a little matter that it hardly seeemed worth the effort.
    What was even worse, the young lady reporter printed that it was hard to see what all the fuss was about.
    When she walked past me she was muttering something about midges and cold weather. I didn't have the heart ot tell her you can't find midges in cold weather. At least. I don't think you can. I did hear you might have some success with a magnifying glass but I've not tried that yet!

They should try putting him in a cell fully lined with mirrors, then he would see the laughable state of himself and possibly never do it again. Alternatively, he might die laughing and save us taxpayers a sum of money.
    "Step sideways, pause and study those around you. You will learn a great deal."

even his girlfriend has dumped him cos she reckon's he has gone to far

Cool

The Rambler has rambled too far this time, they should ramble him to a cell or a shrink-Nutter

Quote Originally Posted by JAWS
    I tried it once. the effect was startling, it brought the whole town to a standstill. Nobody could move for all the young, and indeed the more mature ladies falling about laughing.
    It was embarrasing, I had to take myself to the Police Station and help the young Police Woman along as well because she was doubled up laughing too. She kept giggling, "Why me Lord! Why did they have to send me?"

The Sheriff was going to bind me over, but he said it was such a little matter that it hardly seeemed worth the effort.
    What was even worse, the young lady reporter printed that it was hard to see what all the fuss was about.
    When she walked past me she was muttering something about midges and cold weather. I didn't have the heart ot tell her you can't find midges in cold weather. At least. I don't think you can. I did hear you might have some success with a magnifying glass but I've not tried that yet!
    I think this post puts it all into perspective
    You can fool some of the people some of the time - but never all of the people all of the time!!

He is obviously an attention seeker, nobody in their right mind would do what he has done, I had no sympathy for him on his walks, and this latest episode just proves he is an exhibitionist, as "jaws" has said, all he lacks is the raincoat.
    Live the Dream, don't dream the life

Eat your heart out Naked Rambler!

KATHMANDU (AFP) - A Nepalese sherpa stripped and stood naked on the summit of Everest in sub-zero temperatures for three minutes, sparking an immediate row over defiling the sacred mountain.
    Now there's a challenge for him!